Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Tee Box Derby Ad

Lambchop77 mentioned this problem on 5/13/11 and I had hoped that Ganz would have addressed this problem right away, but the problem is even worse now than it was 2 days ago.

The Tee Box Derby ad is doing the same thing that the T-Mobile ad did last month. The only work-around is to continually click on the login screen until you get one that doesn't have the Tee Box Derby ad show up, then you can continue to login and do the activities that the ad placement blocks (Forest, gardening, opening Kinzpost mail, x-ing out the displayed messages like the Daily care screen that comes up).

This morning, I clicked and clicked on the login screen to try and get one to come up that didn't have the Tee Box Derby ad, but was never successful. This was done using Firefox and even clearing my cache did not have an effect. However, I was successful every single time using other browsers, including Safari, Opera, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Please, Ganz, fix this problem. Firefox is your preferred browser, but the only one not working right. Chrome is awful for items floating all over the dock/screen, as well as the random logout problems, and Internet Explorer is terrible when playing the games.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
Gift Guru
Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Tee Box Derby Ad

Thanks for posting this n2911nlv.

This is so extremely annoying. I didn't notice the add before today. I got it when I was first logging in today on 2 of 3 accounts and you can't close the windows notifying you of prizes won. You can click over from that to the Kinzcare window but then that can't be closed so you are forced to log out. When I logged in after having already done the Kinzcare it just cut off a corner of my window for games or going to my room but if I switched rooms then I couldn't close the map and would have to go back to the Kinzville map and return to my room to interact with the new room.

This ad needs to be fixed or removed. It certainly isn't winning any points for San Diego in my book right now.