Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

Default T-shirt Codes

I'm not sure where to post this. To any moderators, please feel free to move it to the appropriate section. Thank you

I had been working on some designs for the T-shirt designer and was planning to make an order when I was done. When they announced the retirement of the T-shirt designer I had to make my order earlier than I had planned. My T-shirts arrived quickly and I am very happy with them. I put the feature codes in and received my special shopping bags and the framed T-shirt for my pets’ room.

There was one issue: A message popped up which said the designs were not yet available for display. So I have a few pictures of Black T-shirts with a red Ø on it.

I called Webkinz and spoke with a lady, asking how long before the image would show up. She had to check and then informed me that it was an issue they were aware of, but because the T-shirt designer was retired, there was no fix available.

It looks like my T-shirt pictures will remain black with a Ø on it.

Maybe I could use it as a “No Shirts No Shoes No Service” sign in a store
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: T-shirt Codes

aaaaagh.......I hadn't put in my codes yet.....thanks for the tip off. I guess I'll wait a bit and check here to see if they get it fixed before I resign myself to the black t-shirt
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #3
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i bought mine last year and it still does it so i am going to assume that it will stay that way
tasah is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I ordered a T--shirt well before it was announced retired. It's probably unreverseable
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #5
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Yeah I ordered shirts about 3-4 months before they announced retirement, and even then no one could answer me on if it would ever be fixed.. More than likely not
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by Starburst1425

I called Webkinz and spoke with a lady, asking how long before the image would show up. She had to check and then informed me that it was an issue they were aware of, but because the T-shirt designer was retired, there was no fix available.

It looks like my T-shirt pictures will remain black with a Ø on it.

Maybe I could use it as a “No Shirts No Shoes No Service” sign in a store
At least you got codes. I ordered shirts right before they discontinued the machine. I got my shirts, but no codes. When I called, they said they couldn't give me codes because they no longer had the machine. But they did refund the entire price of the purchase. So, I got free shirts and no codes.
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 02:03 AM   #7
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
i bought mine last year and it still does it so i am going to assume that it will stay that way
My frames now show the correct t-shirt image in each. For a long while they were black.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #8

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

View Post Originally Posted by nyisutter
At least you got codes. I ordered shirts right before they discontinued the machine. I got my shirts, but no codes. When I called, they said they couldn't give me codes because they no longer had the machine. But they did refund the entire price of the purchase. So, I got free shirts and no codes.
I am really sorry to hear that you didn't get your codes. Half the reason I ordered my shirts was to get the prize bags, so I empathize with your disappointment.

I appreciate everyone's comments.

Who knows, maybe they will include the cool outfits from the gift bags as a prize in a click to win or a challenge. They have been giving us retired items as prizes. One can only hope.
Closed