Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Default Annoying ads on Webkinz

Ok so there may already be a thread about this so sorry if this is a duplicate. I am venting and questioning here. What is up with so many non-webkinz ads on Webkinz? I was annoyed when my little girls had to sit thru the boxing ads, and annoyed again when I am trying to click today's activities etc and keep getting the ad for t mobile covering the tab! I heard there is a way to turn off ads but then you cant play the contests like HOP or Looney Tunes...does anyone know if this is accurate? I dont want to sound like a whiner...Im just really annoyed and aggravated....I think Webkinz makes enough money on their products that these extra ads really arent necessary. And since their (Ganz) marketing is to children (even though adults play ), if they must do ads, then they should be geared to children.

Those who dont agree, please dont tear me up

Those who agree, any solutions on the ad thing?

Thanks
adrib is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #22
name's alex

puppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guide

Default Re: T-Mobile Advertisement Blocks Screen

This has happened to me, and it's annoying.

I'm sure this will be fixed sooner or later
puppygal is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #23
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Get this! I turned off the 3rd party ads and the TMobile Ad still appears and stays stuck! I figured since I have 10 accounts I could turn off ads in my main play account and do stuff like HOP and Loony Tunes in others... but that doesn't even fix the problem! And I'm in Firefox, totally updated on Firefox/Flash/Unity, etc.
GlynnisI is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #24
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Default Re: Annoying ads on Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
Ok so there may already be a thread about this so sorry if this is a duplicate. I am venting and questioning here. What is up with so many non-webkinz ads on Webkinz? I was annoyed when my little girls had to sit thru the boxing ads, and annoyed again when I am trying to click today's activities etc and keep getting the ad for t mobile covering the tab! I heard there is a way to turn off ads but then you cant play the contests like HOP or Looney Tunes...does anyone know if this is accurate? I dont want to sound like a whiner...Im just really annoyed and aggravated....I think Webkinz makes enough money on their products that these extra ads really arent necessary. And since their (Ganz) marketing is to children (even though adults play ), if they must do ads, then they should be geared to children.

Those who dont agree, please dont tear me up

Those who agree, any solutions on the ad thing?

Thanks
I searched up T-mobile ads block screen and ads block screen to get no similar glitch reports, if you do find that thread, I'll get into that. I think Mods and Admins would see that though since the admin already changed my title.

I do agree in the end on the other note, they should be more geared for children, rather than ads that are in the point of view for adults.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #25

hugged has disabled reputation

i think i just found something out. if you see the ad with the people moving and stuff, don't log in. if you see the ad with just merchandise, it's safe to log in. seems to work for me.
hugged is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #26
Lil Kinz
Owlflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. Really annoying! it blocks the things to do!
Owlflight is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #27
Lil Kinz
dizfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
i think i just found something out. if you see the ad with the people moving and stuff, don't log in. if you see the ad with just merchandise, it's safe to log in. seems to work for me.
Tried this - it worked!
Old 05-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

And the t-mobile ad is even here on WI at the top, but it isn't blocking. They must need business - bad!
Old 05-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #29

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

This is very annoying. I get it with FF and Chrome, but not with IE.

Ganz -- you need to fix this!!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 02:05 AM   #30

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Angry I have high tolerance for adds on WW but this it too mutch

I have high tolerance for adds on WW but this it too much
My mind is very good at blocking most of them.
I do not mind ganz making extra money. And last few events like Hop, Hoodwinked And Looney were success
So why , why , why does ganz does adds like THIS ?
Todayi was as usual doing my dailies on 5 or 6 of my accounts at the same time and i had to log of from ALL OF THEM because the add was blocking my exit buttons.
There is a smart way to advertise ( like Hop or Looney toons ) where people get excited about prize and are looking forward to see the movie about theirs hop bonny
And There is a dumb way to advertise by putting annoying adds that prevent us from playing . Sure my mind did not block this add, it did got my attention which is what adds supposed to do...
But most of all it made me mad at the advertised company as well as at Ganz . There is no way i will buy advertised product. So the money the company did put into this wasted. And if this will escalate i will have to limit purchasing of Ganz products as well ( proud owner of about 200 pets 15 zum bodies, 10-15 hamsters )

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 05-24-2012 at 12:29 PM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Closed