Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 08:25 AM   #341
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: System Says Prize Claw Already Done!

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
And once again, as expected the 10pm Prize Klaw on regular Asian accounts didn't work.
The front page has been updated, and I just re-tweeted the info.

Hopefully we can get Ganz' attention and get them to fix it.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 08:57 AM   #342
csclark

Yes -- Last Night was the second or third time it has happened to us. I believe it happened on Balloon Dartz also. Not fair!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #343
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
The front page has been updated, and I just re-tweeted the info.

Hopefully we can get Ganz' attention and get them to fix it.
Thanks FIA!! We appreciate you taking the time to do that!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #344
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

I just called ganz, and they said it IS a high priority glitch, and the tech for Webkinz, are working on this glitch, and should be fixed in 1-3 days. We might not be able to to play it tonight, but it will be fixed soon.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:14 AM   #345

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by 2webkinzdude
I just called ganz, and they said it IS a high priority glitch, and the tech for Webkinz, are working on this glitch, and should be fixed in 1-3 days. We might not be able to to play it tonight, but it will be fixed soon.
Thanks for calling. I wish they wouldn't put it in the activities if it doesn't work.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 11:26 AM   #346
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Thanks for trying to make an impression on them FIA.

I hear their "defense" and it feels so phoney.

That start is governed by code checking a flag somewhere.
The same as a number of other activities they offer.

So the flag [however implemented] is not getting set and staying reset.
But it did work before. That is the crux of frustration and disbelief.
If it had never worked, I'd swallow the multi-day persistence far more easily.

We worked with coding flags continuously. If one was off, it had to be corrected pronto.
And there would be serious fallout.

They could have programmed a temp code reset in less than an hour.
And run it with the maint. each night until the "real" problem is found.

I find it hard to swallow that it is taking them days.
Or that it is a priority. Or that they care what we feel or think.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 01-26-2010 at 11:47 AM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #347
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I don't get it, how can FREE websites like Runescape and Club Penguin have plenty more members then Webkinz, yet they NEVER have glitches? I Just don't get it! Why can't Ganz stop making pets for just one or two months and fix all these glitches? In 2007 they only released one pet the whole entire year. I wasn't there that year, but I am sure they made alot of improvements and additions. GAGGG!H If it weren't for my addiction to collecting, then I would have been off Webkinz almost as soon as they got on this pet making frenzy!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #348
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Stopping making the pets really wouldn't help because
it should be people with programming skills working on
the code. Not the subcontactors in Asia.

Oh, wait, maybe you have discovered the problem.
Toymakers are coding

(Yes, that is very tongue in cheek).
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #349
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Thanks for trying to make an impression on them FIA.

I hear their "defense" and it feels so phoney.

That start is governed by code checking a flag somewhere.
The same as a number of other activities they offer.

So the flag [however implemented] is not getting set and staying reset.
But it did work before. That is the crux of frustration and disbelief.
If it had never worked, I'd swallow the multi-day persistence far more easily.

We worked with coding flags continuously. If one was off, it had to be corrected pronto.
And there would be serious fallout.

They could have programmed a temp code reset in less than an hour.
And run it with the maint. each night until the "real" problem is found.

I find it hard to swallow that it is taking them days.
Or that it is a priority. Or that they care what we feel or think.
I agree with you, it should not be that hard to fix. The game worked at one time, so why doesn't it work now? And I can understand problems since I was a computer programmer for years.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #350
e in DwarfWithdrawal

Well, well, they seem to have fixed it for Eur. accts at any rate.

10-11pm activity worked
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!