Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 08:30 PM   #321
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

Default Some activities say they have already been done!

I have an American, Deluxe account. I'm on Server 15. I have been have this problem were the activities "Have all ready been done". I have had this problem with "The Klaw Machine" Every time I try to do these activities, it always says "Sorry, but you have already had your turn for the day. Come back again tomorrow". I have tried to do this every time it is on the Activities Page. I emptied my cache, and all that stuff, but I am still having this problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #322
Webkinz :)

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Default Re: System Says Prize Claw Already Done!

It's down for me also. But this is the first time I have not been able to play. I've had it happen with the curio shop several times. Oh well, will have to do something else.
Chippy59 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #323

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Yes, it seems everyone is having this happen at least last time the claw was on activities and now tonight as well. I would suggest sending them a comment letting them know there is a problem as I did myself...but I am sure they already know, just like the no prize thing when you win a vacation raffle. Hope it's fixed soon and I hope they offer it extra times on the dailies to make up for it.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #324

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

Angry Deluxe Prize Klaw not working GRRRRR

The Deluxe Prize Klaw says that I've already had my turn and I haven't even played. I wish that they would make sure that the deluxe activities (that we pay extra for) would work every time.
Toadie is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:41 PM   #325
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

This could also go under the heading, "Ideas for Ganz" ....

I suggest thay every time there is a glitch on one of the Deluxe games, since we did have to pay extra to do these games, THEY SHOULD PAY US!

After each glitch, we should get an extra 500 ESTORE points to spend. It would eventually start to cost them! When our credit cards are used less and less, they'd catch on soon enough, sit up and take notice, and fix this stuff before they release them for play.

It's the youngsters who wait with anticipation, after checking to see what's coming up, who are the most disappointed.

Ganz has that same amount of time to be certain this will work. Get with it, Ganz.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #326

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Default Who did my Prize Claw?????

My three children each have their own Webkinz account. On each account, when we tried to do the Deluxe "grab a capsule with the Prize Claw," we received a "Sorry, you've already had your turn" message. All of us have been away from home (and PCs) all day, so there was no way any of us could have already done this. Plus, the event didn't even become available until then.

Anyone else receive this message in error today??
bigtoe is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #327
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Who did my Prize Claw?????

same person who did mine I guess.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #328
goffg
Lil Kinz
ginger1229 is an unknown quantity at this point

I could not do the prize claw yesterday or today (deluxe activity) as of 7:40 Central Time. Really annoying.
ginger1229 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 09:00 PM   #329
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

The Klaw is broken & it was broken earlier today on the Asian & European accnts as well
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 09:03 PM   #330
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Default Re: Who did my Prize Claw?????

You guys too, huh? Must be some sort of glitch, there have been quite a few people with the same problem.
Aqua30 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!