Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #311
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Klaw game

Looks as if they didn't fix it from the last time.

How disappointing

Hard enough to actually win a new item (or any item for that matter) but now we can't even play it when they do offer the chance.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #312
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: System Says Hourly Events Have Already Been Done

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
.....................the Prize Klaw is NOT working (again) on my USA account.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:21 PM   #313
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: System Says Hourly Events Have Already Been Done

I can't understand why they can't fix this. It has happened before and is getting old. I need more bowling shirts.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:21 PM   #314

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Prize Claw...

gahhhh!!!! I KNOW! again this happens. AND it's deluxe where it happened again. We PAY for this option and are getting gypped twice!
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:22 PM   #315
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

Same thing here! It was the same on the European accounts earlier today.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #316
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

For the second time in a row, the Prize Claw is not working on any of my or my husbands' account. That's a total of 6 Deluxe American accounts.

JMO, but if Ganz wants people to pay extra for Deluxe activities, they need to make sure the activities work. Spending more $$$$$ for more broken activities isn't a good selling point for Deluxe memberships.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #317
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

been happening to us for 2 weeks pay for deluxe and then nothing works go figure!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #318
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: System Says Hourly Events Have Already Been Done

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prize Klaw not working for me on my USA account. I was hoping that Ganz would've fixed it from the last time it was down. Ganz puts out way too much new stuff & doesn't fix what is wrong in WW.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #319

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, same problem...all our accounts say "you've already had your turn....." Too bad, I was really looking forward to playing it tonight.

Does Ganz know this keeps happening? I wish they'd say something about it on Webkinz Newz.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:27 PM   #320
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Frustrating. One thing that makes it harder to keep track of is the combining of all these threads into
one generic one. Wouldn't have been so disappointed is I had seen a "Prize Klaw" heading on the GR
before I attempted to play.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!