Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #271
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: I'm Pretty Sure WHen I Click On Balloon Dartz!

I agree. I just feel that GANZ obviously are bright enough to realize to stop making a pet and focus on major issues at hand. I know, the new cat just came out, BIG WHOOP! Fix large issues first, GANZ>
BloogleJ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #272
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Ganz stated that they fixed many glitches.... I guess their definition of many is much less than the rest of the worlds'. Hopefully they get these gone soon.
I am just wondering what glitches they are claiming to have fixed. I submitted that question in their comment section but of course they did not let that comment get through. It seems to me as though things are going from bad to worse.

And yes, I cleared my cache, so don't anyone suggest that as a solution for not being able to play balloon darts. I did get the 75KC however.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #273
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Blooglej, you are not alone We are all in the same boat as you. We will get to play it again. Just have to wait until all of the programming bugs from removing Zingoz Bounce out, moving the new game in, setting up for Winterfest...yu know, it's GOTTA be tough for them, too. I don't think they do this on purpose and it probably makes them just as upset to see it doesn't work for us.
I am SURE they did not intend to frustrate any of us like this
True, Dixiecup, but this sort of thing has been happening every single time they have made some sort of change. Each change adds another glitch to the ones that existed before. It doesn't seem as though their testing is adequate. I used to work for a software company, and we had a test department that tested changes and also did regression testing to see that other things still worked.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #274

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

I was having the same problem w/ balloon dartz. I even logged out and back in a few times to see if that would help, but I guess no one is able to play right now. Ganz needs to get their act together
lava94 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #275

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

I am also having the same problem with Balloon Darts - I get the "Oops, you cannot play right now" message. I tried refreshing, clearing the cache, but nothing worked :S
NicoleDriz is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #276

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: I'm Pretty Sure WHen I Click On Balloon Dartz!

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
I can not play at all anymore! This is pointless and lame. Really, WW is having serious issues in 2010. POTM Glitch, tabby von meow has superpowers, amanda panda is a robot ( wait we all knew that), room theme glitch, A LOT MORE! This really stinks it is not working on both of my normal North American accounts. Server 12, Firefox. This is bad, i can never use baloon dartz again! OH NO! help!
I totally agree with you! Ganz, FIX the glitches and the problems before you move on and make more things. This way, work doesn't pile up and you don't get unhappy customers.Quality, not quantity.

Last edited by Safire25509; 01-21-2010 at 09:08 PM..
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 11:02 PM   #277

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Hourly Events not working AGAIN -- Balloon Dartz & Click for $75

I had the Klaw problem last night, the Balloon Dartz tonight, although, I was able to get my 75KC.

Another thing that kept happening to me tonight is when I went to put my pets to bed, I couldn't lay any of them in bed. I could walk them up to it,, but not get them to climb in bed. Then, if I had a pets bed near a door, whenI would try to put that pet to bed,, it would jump into the next room!
I hope Ganz gets their stuff together. WE all spend far more money than we care to know on wonderful WW, but if this stuff keep happening, I wiil go nuts. One more glitch that is annoying me,, since i have adopted my Portegese Water Dog, Bobama, his face never comes up in my dock,, just a plain white square. Luckily for me, he works fine in his room, but I never can get his portrait to come up in the dock.....anyone ever have this problem?

Happy almost Winterfest everyone!
MB
Melabella is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 11:05 PM   #278
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
True, Dixiecup, but this sort of thing has been happening every single time they have made some sort of change. Each change adds another glitch to the ones that existed before. It doesn't seem as though their testing is adequate. I used to work for a software company, and we had a test department that tested changes and also did regression testing to see that other things still worked.
*sigh* I wonder if the reason they can't test changes and do regression testing is because of our demands. Maybe they should extend the maintenance for a few weeks and keep us out at an hour that has less traffic to see if the can do 'real time' field testing with lesser consequences.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #279
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
*sigh* I wonder if the reason they can't test changes and do regression testing is because of our demands. Maybe they should extend the maintenance for a few weeks and keep us out at an hour that has less traffic to see if the can do 'real time' field testing with lesser consequences.
They could have a system dedicated to testing and use maintenance to put the changes into "production".
Old 01-22-2010, 05:38 AM   #280
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I am just wondering what glitches they are claiming to have fixed. I submitted that question in their comment section but of course they did not let that comment get through. It seems to me as though things are going from bad to worse.

And yes, I cleared my cache, so don't anyone suggest that as a solution for not being able to play balloon darts. I did get the 75KC however.
Some members have said some minor spelling errors? Ganz should have nailed them the first time.
CanesFan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!