Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 09:46 PM   #231
Lil Kinz
shay124 is on a distinguished road

Question Delux Events

Tonight i went to do my Delux Event, grab a capsule which is runnong from 9-10. I was unable to particapate! The messageI got was sorry you've already had your turn for today come back tomorrow. I did not do this activity or earlier from 7-9. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.

shay124 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #232
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

Default Re: Klaw doesn't work in European

None of mine worked either. I was so excited to be able to do it twice in one evening, and I was actually home for once.
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #233
Webkinz :)
tjcdjc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Delux Events

Happened to me too!
Old 01-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #234
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Prize Klaw not working

*Grumble* It didn't work in the Deluxe account either.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #235
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Prize Klaw not working

I was out at 7:00 and couldn't do the Klaw, got home by 9:00 and had that problem.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 01-20-2010, 10:47 PM   #236

cougarwoods will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Prize claw not working

I was just thinking that if someone took a picture of it, they could post it here and we could report it to as a glitch. Otherwise I hope that this problem fixes itself (meaning that programmers will fix it of course) and I also hope that will refund us those events.
cougarwoods is offline Male
Old 01-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #237
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: Prize claw not working

It was on all accounts, so WW was aware of it as of the Asian acct time, 14 hours earlier.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #238
Lil Kinz
shay124 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Delux Events

it is nice to know it is not only me
shay124 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 02:16 AM   #239
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Wheel of Wow and Gem hunt not working in Euro account

This morning, on my Euro account, Arte is saying I have already had my turn searching for gems and Wheel of Wow is doing the same, not letting me spin.

I have cleared my cookies and files on IE, hope it lets me do them later.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 02:42 AM   #240

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

Default Re: Wheel of Wow and Gem hunt not working in Euro account

Same here in all our europe accounts. also will not let us do the well either. The gem hunt ,wheel of wow , and gem hunt all seem to have a problem. Yesterday we could not do the klaw machine either time in europe. When I called, ganz after the 9pm klaw(4pm est) they had no clue and said they will check it out tomorrow. I stated what does tomorrow have to do with today's stuff......she reply"Well, It was a hourly event and they had no way of checking right now". It seemed weird because she had me on hold for ten minutes or so, and usually they check it out in a spare account while you are on hold. Do you think they were just over whelmed with calls that usually happen after a update?:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!