Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #201
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Prize claw broken?

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
You mean the deluxe klaw didn't work either ??

So no klaw fir the US deluxe ??
Well it didn't work on my european so you can try like i will but don't get you hopes up.
Puppet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #202
Webkinz :)
Midreams has a spectacular aura aboutMidreams has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Prize Klaw -

You know - I think I see a pattern here.

Just randomly reading - oh - about 70 posts already - it seems that maybe, just maybe, the Prize Claw didn't work today.

In order to tell for certain, I think we'll need about another 731 posts from completely independent users, who, hopefully, will all report that the Claw didn't work on their American account, European account, Asian account, Antarctic account, and perhaps, even, their Mars account. It will also help to have confirmation that it didn't work on the regular account, the deluxe account, and the super deluxe double secret account. When giving these reports, I sure hope that we get an accounting of exactly how MANY of each of these accounts didn't work, too.

I mean, it's one thing to know that it didn't work on somebody's super deluxe double secret martian account, but it's so much more helpful to know that it didn't wok on their 17 double deluxe, 4 regular deluxe, 8 Asian, 3 Martian and 21 accounts registered in countries so secret that we're not allowed to whisper their names.

I'm going to go out on a total limb here and make a wild conclusion that the Prize Claw activity didn't work today.

Que sera, sera.

Midreams is offline Male
Old 01-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #203
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Klaw doesn't work in European AND American accounts

Me too! On both of my amerian accounts.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #204
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Whats up with the prize claw?

Unfortunately, I was cleaning, and did not get a try today.
I was just asking, because I was not sure if you knew how to play the game. It is a shame it is broken. I like that game.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #205

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

I had the same thing happen to me. Two separate US accounts. One Deluxe and one not, so it's not a Deluxe thing.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #206

CollieMom is on a distinguished road

I also was not able to do the Prize Klaw on the regular side at 7 p.m. I am a Deluxe Member but the Klaw was for everyone at that time. It told me that I had used my turns for the day!!

I will try again at 9 p.m. (in just a little while) on the Deluxe side. Maybe that will work.

We can hope...
CollieMom is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #207
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

It seems to be apparently not working.
I hope Ganz fixes it soon.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 09:02 PM   #208
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Just tried the 9pm Deluxe Prize Claw. This one doesn't work either. Same, already did it message.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #209

Ethansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Prize Klaw not working

Yep i waited all day and for what this.........
Ethansiam is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #210
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Prize Klaw -

9 PM Deluxe accounts don't work either..
colliegal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!