Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 09:40 AM   #11
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: "Already had your turn" glitch

I will add my voice to the fact that I can't do WOW or Gem Hunt. I was able to do WW2 since I was not up at midnight so had not done the 'extra' one that you can do between midnight and 2am. I hope that Ganz is aware of the problem and gets the reset done so we can do these activities later today.
jms40 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 09:42 AM   #12
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My dd had teh SAME problem, she FREAKED out and CRIED because she had waited all evening for it to appear...and then it said she already did it...I was SO ANGRY for her!

Turns out persistence pays off because I kept trying and on like the 10th time it actually went through for her and she won the poncho plush...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

no WOW or gem hunt for me today too
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #14
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Same here!
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 AM   #15
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I have noticed that on occasion, the Gem Hunt and WOW are not available to play until the afternoon.

SAME with a few of you on the Klaw last evening - while I wasn't available to play, my oDD was chomping at the bit to help her wonderful mom during this time frame – NOT! She telephoned in her oh so lovely new found attitude: "So why would you make me interrupt my plans to wait for a carnival game that you already did it?" That is the message our accounts received as well – that the chance had already been taken, when it had never been played.

Like anything else that is new with WW, it will take a few times to straighten out, just don't aske a teen to fill in for you until you know it is "good to go" ....
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #16
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

It has never happened to me on the "battleship game" I don't know what it's called either. But yes, the WOW and curio shop isn't working for anyone this morning.

Also, thanks for letting me know about the extra WW2 between midnight and 2 am! Much appreciated!
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm so sorry your daughter could not do the claw machine. That must have been very disappointing for her.

It looks as though Ganz has not reset things last night for the daily activities. When that happens they usually reset it later during the day.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 04:14 AM   #18
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
My dd had teh SAME problem, she FREAKED out and CRIED because she had waited all evening for it to appear...and then it said she already did it...I was SO ANGRY for her!

Turns out persistence pays off because I kept trying and on like the 10th time it actually went through for her and she won the poncho plush...
It's good to know that persistence can pay off when this happens. Did you log off and back in, or di you just go somewhere else and come back to the claw activity?

We've been having the same trouble with the claw. We have 5 accounts, and each of the last 2 days one of the accounts said that it had already been done. I'm pretty sure that it was a different account each time, but I will have to start keeping track to be certain.
rodentmom is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #19

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Hhhhhmmmmm... Maybe it was just an update

-----------------------------------eird!
:gr:Golden Retriever!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #20
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

That happened to me with the Wheel of WOW,
and the Curio Shop.

I'm sorry your daughter couldn't play the Klaw machine thingy!
I didn't even know it was here, lol
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!