Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 07:17 PM   #131
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: Prize Klaw not working

Me too. xP
rattyjol is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Sorry, you've already had your turn today.....No I didn't!

Seems like this is happening to alot of people considering the large amount of threads and posts..
Unfortunatly I'm not having this problem so I can't exactly help you with that. Although I can give you some suggestions or tips that can help you out possibly.

-logging off and back on your account
-clearing your cache or browser history
-exiting the game a few times and keep on trying
-possibly go as far as restarting your computer
-logging off your computer

Also, I wish you the best of luck trying to fix this. I can relate to your problems with GANZ sometimes.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #133

Ford00 is on a distinguished road

Same thing happening here on all my accounts
Ford00 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #134
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

It happened on 2 accounts and now I will go and try aome more to see of I can get good reslts. I would think there's d 100 posts by now if nobody could get in. LOL
pollywog is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #135
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Klaw doesn't work in European

Six American Deluxe accounts. Multiple servers. Not working on any of them.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #136

jelly1234567 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Prize Klaw -

i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one with the problem. i hope it works later this hour. it's my favorite hourly event!
jelly1234567 is offline Male
Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #137
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Prize Klaw -

Same thing here on 3 Amerrican accounts. I'm disappointed. I wanted to play.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #138
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Same here
98violet is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:22 PM   #139
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: Prize Klaw -

Oh, drat - one of my favorite events. Oh well.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #140
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Looks like it is widespread on my accounts. I am not going to bother logging in on all of them just to get the same message.
pollywog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!