Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #111
Gift Guru

jenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Prize Klaw not working

Same thing just happened to me! I was really hoping that I would finally win something other then a dump truck tonight!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #112
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Klaw doesn't work in European

Mine doesn't work either and I'm in America.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #113
Lil Kinz
nnnn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sorry, you've already had your turn today.....No I didn't!

View Post Originally Posted by Ocean
The Prize Claw is telling me that I have already done it and I haven't. Is anyone else having this problem?
Yes I don't play it then I click and it tells me I've had my turn!!! It really upsets me that I haven't bought a Webkinz since!!!

Please do not use all caps. It is loud and rude.
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-20-2010 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: toning down the volume
nnnn is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #114

yoshi714 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Prize Klaw -

the same thing is happening in the american acounts
yoshi714 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #115
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Prize claw broken?

There are six accounts in our house and we all got the same message. Sometimes a few of us will get it, but others will be able to play. This is the first time that none of us have been able to do it.

At least we're not alone!
jenney is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #116

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

not on my four us accounts. As much as this game drives me crazy, I had looked forward to playing it!

sad
kinznewbie is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #117

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Default prize klaw won't work tonight!

So...tried playing prize klaw tonight and got message saying that I played today. Do something...

sorry, i was half asleep.
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:10 PM   #118

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, same thing here. Prize Klaw says I already had my turn under 2 of 18 so far. Doubt I'll waste my time trying anymore now, because well, let's face it it's next to impossible to win anything on it anyway. I am not complaining though. The scarcity of the green capsule prizes just makes them that much more valuable! I might try once more near the end of the hour to see if it gets fixed, but the odds of that are pretty tiny too.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #119
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

Same thing for me on my North American account.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #120
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Klaw doesn't work in European

nope not any luck not on american acounts either.. i am soo mad becuase this is my favorite activity!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaack!, prize klaw is broken!!