Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   System Says Prize Claw Already Done! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/system-says-prize-claw-already-done-591231/)

mooinooi12-08-2009 09:05 AM

System Says Prize Claw Already Done!

Has this happened to anyone else? Last night my daughter could not do the claw machine because it says she already had her turn. She was very sad since this activity do not occur frequent. She was so concerned she changed her password, just incase someone could have figured it out. Then, this morning, my account said I already did my gem hunt! Which I did not! Anyone else experiencing this?? :'(

Dudeness12-08-2009 09:08 AM

Re: "Already had your turn" glitch

I didn't experience it with the Prize Claw, but when I logged in this morning it said I already had my turn with the Curio Shop, and the Wheel of Wow. I really hate this when it happens...

webkizzle12-08-2009 09:12 AM

Same as Dudeness for me....no curio shop or wheel of wow on both my Amer. & Euro. accounts....GRRRRR!

mooinooi12-08-2009 09:16 AM

I just tried the Wheel of Wow, cannot do that either! At least we can do these activities every day. Not nice when a kid do not have a chance at the prize claw when her siblings did.

NR199112-08-2009 09:18 AM

I am sorry that you were not able to do the Klaw machine...what a disappointment!!! I was not able to do Curio or WOW today though, so that is not an issue with just your account.

tbhidc12-08-2009 09:21 AM

I was not able to do the Wheel of WOW or Gem Hunt on just one account this morning, but it was my main account and I'm so close to getting another Crown of Wonder. :(

kaslina12-08-2009 09:22 AM

I ran into the same thing this a.m. Either someone forgot to reset, or...maybe....Ganz is adding something new. That would certainly brighten up my day.:)

lamb12-08-2009 09:31 AM

My DD had the Klaw Machine problem like you did. Said she had already taken her turn. Nobody is able to do the other activities today because they did not get reset last night. They will probably do that soon when they figure out it didn't happen.

Ginny12-08-2009 09:33 AM

Same!
I Can't Do I Love My Webkinz WOW Or Wishing Well Or Alyssa's Star Challenge!

CHRISBILL12-08-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mooinooi (Post 17430533)
Has this happened to anyone else? Last night my daughter could not do the claw machine because it says she already had her turn. She was very sad since this activity do not occur frequent. She was so concerned she changed her password, just incase someone could have figured it out. Then, this morning, my account said I already did my gem hunt! Which I did not! Anyone else experiencing this?? :'(

Yea Ganz didn't reset it last night. They will reset it later today so check later this afternoon.