Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #21
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: strength glitch

I can't pass strength at all on level 10 since about 2 mths ago. I called about it and the lady on the phone said my computer was too old to keep up with the website (I love how they first blame you and/or the computer you're using). Well, now I have a brand new laptop and I still can't pass level 10 - it's impossible!!!

So frustrating!!! I'm 10 classes away from finishing!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #22
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

The most frustrating is when it is perfectly fine until that last lift.
You're almost there... alllmoostttt there.
But no... Knockity knock. Who's there? *TIME ALARM* IN THE FACE! IN THE FACE!

It has become a little ritual: alarm goes off = I curse the glitch, its forebears, and its descendants. It's the least I can do. ^_^
Old 03-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #23
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have been stuck with four classes to go on one account for several months now. I keep putting a comment in the comment section on my accounts, letting them know that this is a serious problem and that they need to do something to fix it. Please, everyone, please keep writing in the comments section of your account. I have suggested that they either find a way to make it work smoothly on faster computers or increase the size of the goal but make us do more reps. With the goal the size it is, it's impossible for newer computers. Of course, for the last couple of months, I haven't been able to pass at level nine or ten on the slowest computer available to me, so it may be too far gone for that fix to even work unless they fix the other problems. But at least they can try to do something to make it possible for us to get a diploma. Another thing I have mentioned was to give us some expensive tutoring option. That means we would still have to earn lots of kinzcash to do it, but would still be able to get the diploma eventually. It is extremely frustrating the way it is now.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #24

mombraun is on a distinguished road

The problem isn't solely with the speed of the computer. I mentioned earlier I passed level 10 with 39 different pets. I am using the same computer, with no upgrades to the operating system or the browser, and the problems still started 2 months ago.

However, I finally passed one class of level 10 yesterday. I saw the suggestion in another forum, but I switched to Chrome browser. As usual I had a tv program streaming in the background and I actually passed. Unfortunately, I also failed about 8 other times on level 10 during the same session. But I finally have a sliver of hope I might get a pet another diploma, as I have about 7 pets who only have to finish level 10 strength to get theirs.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #25
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Mombraun, congrats on so many graduates! I'll be happy to just get one! I only joined Webkinz in May of 2009, and didn't start classes right away. I now regret that I didn't do a lot more tutoring, but I always wanted to work until I could get the skills up. If I had tutored more back then, I would have finished level ten of both weight and agility on at least one pet, and I would have one diploma. Now it feels hopeless. I keep writing on the different accounts that I work on, asking them to please change something so that the weight classes are possible again at least on the slowest computers. (I go over to my parents' house where they have a slower connection. On my fast computer with my fast connection, it's pretty impossible from level 7 on, and level ten is a joke to even try.) Yesterday on Dad's computer, I passed one pet on level ten and failed two others, but came close. So maybe they have started to try to do something about the programming to make it possible. I can't be sure. On one pet, it seemed to quit registering the lower target after about five reps, and I couldn't get any more reps until that started to work again right as time was running out. I really think that's a glitch in the programming, too. Maybe I'll try tv in the background today and see if that helps. Thanks for all the support. It's good to know that we're not alone in trying to get through this.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #26
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Angry Re: strength glitch

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
I was doing the strength class a little while ago, when suddenly it seemed as if it started ignoring my clicks. It would move a millimeter and say I missed. I got frustrated and stopped trying, then the bar started to move. It had reversed. it would go up on no click and down on the hold. It went like this a few times, then the same thing happened again and it switched back. Of course I failed. I have never seen this happen before. I am afraid to have my next pet try. I have rebooted, cleaned cache and the rest.
I am also having this exact problem with strength class since the last update. It will suddenly not respond to click, does it's own thing, and I run out time. I have narrowly passed a couple, the rest out of time & fail.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #27
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

I have been having this same problem! I thought I was just not good at it. I was doing it with a mouse (not wireless) connected to my laptop and after I read some posts on here I tried using my laptop mouse pad and same thing! It keeps going long after I have clicked to stop....my poor "Pants" has failed like 10 times....it's really making him self conscious
Nangy is offline Female
Closed