Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #11
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

Default Re: strength glitch

I'm still have strength problems I so mad about it!
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #12
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I am having the same problem too, it doesn't matter whether I'm on my laptop or my pc either way it's choppy and doesn't seem to recognize some of my clicks, I can clearly tell that although I'm in the green it will say I missed the target. Since both systems are under 3 years old, and because I thought it was the mouse too, I went to target and picked up a newer mouse thinking it would help but no such luck.

Since they updated the academy a few months back my kids and I have been having difficulty with strength at various levels. My older son has a pet stuck 9 classes away from graduating and can't pass no matter how hard he tries - I take failure at the academy fairly well but I can see it draining his patience and I feel very sorry for him, it hurts to see him getting so frustrated and I can't help.

Hopefully someone from Ganz will address this issue sooner rather than later.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #13

mombraun is on a distinguished road

I have 39 pets with diplomas. As of a few months ago I started experiencing all the problems mentioned above. I am still able to pass enough classes on levels 9 and below that I now have 10 pets stuck at level 10 strength. I have only managed to pass about 3 classes at level 10 in the past month.

I too hope Ganz recognizes they have a problem with this class.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #14
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

It's been a challenge for me too.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #15
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

This has happened to me a few times. It's pretty annoying but I usually manage to pass the class anyway. And I hate when it lags! I get so mad! And I'm only one like level 5. I know it has happened to a friend of mine too...and we both use wireless mice. I use firefox and I thinks he uses explorer so who knows!?! At least we don't have to pay for the classes but it still makes me so mad if I fail a day!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 07:51 PM   #16
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Like Mombraun I have 36 pets through the Academy and have never had problems with Strength until the recent update. It either moves way too fast to hit the targets at all, or it does this choppy frame-skipping so that even your marker is square in the middle of the green area and it still says "Target Missed".

It obviously has something to do with that ad-rotator that was added at the last update since the thing runs on an endless loop and must be messing with the timing of older things in WW.

GANZ goes through all the trouble to entice users into the Academy (Super School Day, Free classes, Webkinz Stadium advantages, etc) rather than fix the problems with it. They must enjoy getting us frustrated!
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #17
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Well I am very frustrated! I have one pet at level ten and one pet at level nine in strength and I haven't been able to pass a class in almost two months in strength. I have never failed this class before ever!

likmfurry, does disabling the third party ads in Webkinz help get rid of this glitch? I will go disable mine right away if it does.

I called Webkinz about this problem last week and they told me they are aware of the problem and are looking into it. Maybe if they just took the third party ads off the site and put things back the way they were in December this problem will go away. I don't think they will do that though because ads equal money.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
Well I am very frustrated! I have one pet at level ten and one pet at level nine in strength and I haven't been able to pass a class in almost two months in strength. I have never failed this class before ever!

likmfurry, does disabling the third party ads in Webkinz help get rid of this glitch? I will go disable mine right away if it does.

I called Webkinz about this problem last week and they told me they are aware of the problem and are looking into it. Maybe if they just took the third party ads off the site and put things back the way they were in December this problem will go away. I don't think they will do that though because ads equal money.
I disabled the rotating ads by using AdBlockPlus for Firefox and I still have the super speed and choppy/jerky behavior during the classes.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 03:06 PM   #19
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I disabled the rotating ads by using AdBlockPlus for Firefox and I still have the super speed and choppy/jerky behavior during the classes.
Right, SnowCrystal- so obviously it's something they've done to the running of the global scripts on the site in general.... aka they "broke" the Academy, like they 'break' many other things with the updates.

The thing I believe that is aggravating we users is how GANZ knows it's broken but are not in a hurry to correct it. Yet they continue to work on things that depend on the success in the Academy. Agility class has been too difficult for many users for a long time- now strength is too difficult and not really working properly anyway. We need these classes to achieve our diploma and without a tutor button, completing the classes is near impossible. Therefore only a very lucky few can get their pet's diploma... not very much fun for users, is it...
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 02-26-2011, 02:53 AM   #20
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

They changed the way the speed works.

You need a really OLD machine to do well.

For most newer ones, the processor speed is too fast to keep up with the images anymore.

They don't think of testing their changes on all sorts of machines to match all the different kinds
all of us have.
On the other hand, a few things work better with the changes.
But I do wish they would find a way that it works well with whatever machine speed you have.
boarderlander is offline Female
Closed