Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #21
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: strength class upgrades have made l-9/10 imppossible

thats odd snow, and the only class i pass every single time is cooking. i use 1e8. these classes just are not consistent for us and then we loose so much kc......i am just not able to switch browsers all the time for different things i want to do on ww due to time and other constraints, so i applaud your determination with these many issues......... it is a crucial problem in my estimation and this needs to be addressed and soon because sson many of us will give up on the academy, and then im assuming entries in the stadium will go down because people wont be able to qualify in the manner they want to (but i dont enter the stadium due to not being able to pass my classes to well, so i may not know what im taljking of here..............)

we should get more consistency for the amount we spend on items all around.................

Last edited by BASMAT; 08-10-2010 at 12:18 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #22
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I have found that google chrome is the best for taking the classes......it rarely ever freezes up/glitches like IE and Firefox.
The only thing I will use for the academy !!
(but it is too fast to control strength and agility).

I guess too much of a good thing can be bad.
I came to the same conclusion about google chrome until it started freezing my Deluxe classes. The instruction screen started to ALWAYS cover my deluxe class so I couldn't do it and then I would fail. I would wait until Ms. Cowoline stopped talking and then I would wait even longer and the instruction screen still covered up my painting, style and another class (can't remember right now--might have been speed). If you don't have deluxe or don't do deluxe classes, I would definitely recommend google chrome. It also seemed to make the classes smoother (no start-stop-start jerky motions).

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
thats odd snow, and the only class i pass every single time is cooking. i use 1e8. these classes just are not consistent for us and then we loose so much kc......i am just not able to switch browsers all the time for different things i want to do on ww due to time and other constraints, so i applaud your determination with these many issues......... it is a crucial problem in my estimation and this needs to be addressed and soon because sson many of us will give up on the academy, and then im assuming entries in the stadium will go down because people wont be able to qualify in the manner they want to (but i dont enter the stadium due to not being able to pass my classes to well, so i may not know what im taljking of here..............)

we should get more consistency for the amount we spend on items all around.................
I agree!

I was experimenting last night after my post. I closed down Firefox and restarted it and then the speed class worked fine. I really don't think it was restarting the browser that helped, though. What more likely happened is (when I was previously doing the speed class and failed) that one of those new Deluxe animated ads was probably playing on the side and I didn't realize it because I made my window smaller so I couldn't see the ads. When I logged back in, I had to go in and out of the academy a few times in order for those animated ads to not be there (the tour bus, the hamster and the deluxe ads). I know that the deluxe ads slow down my computer tremendously! I wish we could just shut off the animated ads.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 06:16 PM   #23
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

i've been on level ten for five months. i agree it is too frustrating
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #24
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I have been on level 10 for a while, but it's not impossible for me. I recently got a new laptop though, and it is impossible with the fast processing. I've resorted to switching to a slower computer...I have Internet Explorer. As of today, I have 16 classes left, so I should be done soon-provided there aren't any issues with the computer I use for it.

Last edited by samoyeds43; 08-10-2010 at 06:27 PM..
Old 08-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #25
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I came to the same conclusion about google chrome until it started freezing my Deluxe classes. The instruction screen started to ALWAYS cover my deluxe class so I couldn't do it and then I would fail. I would wait until Ms. Cowoline stopped talking and then I would wait even longer and the instruction screen still covered up my painting, style and another class (can't remember right now--might have been speed). If you don't have deluxe or don't do deluxe classes, I would definitely recommend google chrome. It also seemed to make the classes smoother (no start-stop-start jerky motions).

I agree!

I was experimenting last night after my post. I closed down Firefox and restarted it and then the speed class worked fine. I really don't think it was restarting the browser that helped, though. What more likely happened is (when I was previously doing the speed class and failed) that one of those new Deluxe animated ads was probably playing on the side and I didn't realize it because I made my window smaller so I couldn't see the ads. When I logged back in, I had to go in and out of the academy a few times in order for those animated ads to not be there (the tour bus, the hamster and the deluxe ads). I know that the deluxe ads slow down my computer tremendously! I wish we could just shut off the animated ads.
snow, when i think about it, i really agree with you about the animalted adds. i really think it stops the smooth playing on anything in ww............. and i really think it may be the recent issue i have with my pets freezing in their rooms................ the ads are distracting and they slow down the slow comptuters. i used to be able to have two accts open at once to get dailies done quicker but since they use these ads i cant do that anymore.................. isnt it enough they put so many of the ads there, now they have to make them move so much so it distracts and even makes some people sick and now it is affecting what we can do and how we do it?
at this rate, i dont know how i will ever pass my strength and running class, or even i may not sign up for any more of them............ im glad some are not having any issues though, i wish i were one of them!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 07:15 AM   #26
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have been at level ten on the strength class for about two weeks and have never been able to pass at that level. I have passed all the other classes, but it seems I will never be able to get a diploma. (I haven't passed them all on one pet yet. One pet has passed the mental classes and is working on the physical, but I know that when I get to level ten on strength, she's going to be stuck, too, unless they change something.) I have gone downstairs to the slower laptop, and I can get about ten reps at level 10, which is not enough to pass the class. I hope that they will either make it easier or give us another option of tutoring at that level for that class.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #27

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

I haven't seen any improvement on this problem yet. Anyone else seen any yet? Thank you all for your input.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 09:30 AM   #28
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
Strength class upgrades from last month (JUNE 2010) have made levels -9 and 10 totally impossible. It is now to- to- -to fast and to jerky whether fast or slowed a smidgen) I used all the tricks to slowing the computer to get my first 4 pets graduated and that was no easy feat in it's self so I knew how to do it last month. Bang Wed. upgrade to WW and a same day to firefox now even level 8 is next to impossible. (Safari also same problem). To Fast? I don't think so I think it's not responding and whether slowed (if you can call it that- the program is jumping all over as well.) I've spent several thousand trying and haven't even come close this whole last month to passing just one class since the up grade. I've got 4 Webbies waiting for this class to graduate. I've written Gantz in the comments. It is totally impossible! impossible! impossible!

I did speak to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s tech support after writing this and a note was made to be looked into. I hope this helps all involved. I really think this is a glitch and not just a too fast problem. Open to any suggestions that my WI friends may have.
Holy Cow you aren't kidding! I was just cruising along and then bought a new computer. Havent' been able to pass a strenght class since. They hopefully will do something about it soon.
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Closed