Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 08:38 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

brick princess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: strength class upgrades have made l-9/10 imppossible

I'm so glad I found your thread. I noticed to. I cannot pass any level 10 strengh. I cannot pass level six agility or running. I thought they were difficult enough before. Why fix something that is not broken? Now it is broken. I'm so discouraged. It helps to kow I am not alone. Thanks everybody.
brick princess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 08:55 AM   #12

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I agree strength is too fast! I used to love doing strength and found it very easy on my old computer, but I couldn't do much else in WW because of slooooow loading. Now I can't even do a level one strength class on my new computer. It's embarrassing to tutor level 1 and what's the point if I can't do level 10?
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #13

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you all for your input. Do you think ganz looks at these things and something may come of this or do you think i'm the one and only that actually called customer service and they'll probably shelve it till they have several thousand complaints? I'd really love to get my diploma i'm 20 strength classes away for more than a month now.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #14
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

can you get a tutor on level 10 for strenght and agility? I'm having a hard time on level 6 for agility and strength is getting really hard.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
can you get a tutor on level 10 for strenght and agility? I'm having a hard time on level 6 for agility and strength is getting really hard.
No, unfortunately, level 10 can NOT be tutored.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #16

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

I'm on level 6 strength still, but this scared me... hopefully they'll reprogram the classes by the time I get that far.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 12:43 AM   #17
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

gosh for about two months ive had this problem. i used to pass almost every time.........because it builds you up to how to pass. but now there is no pattern to when to click, because it goes slow and fast and all around. i dont think it has to do with computer speed. my computer is four years old and considered a dinosaur............... i cant have anything open and if ido its ten times worse. never used to be like that. and i too notice that if i get all the marks im ok until i miss one, then i will fail because it wont work ................

the running class is the same way, and has been for nine months.............. im ok as long as i keep in the mark but if i go below the mark once i cannot get back into it again.............

thank you for this thread i thought i was all alone in this.... im so tired of failing classes. and i only have one pet in ka, i cant imagine having more pets failing.

when is ganz going to overhaul the site already to work on all types of computers and to make the ka more winable.............???????????????????????????????????

answer--------------- never.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #18

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Dont really go to the acadamy. Just went to get one of my pets qualified for the stadium events
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 11:59 PM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
gosh for about two months ive had this problem. i used to pass almost every time.........because it builds you up to how to pass. but now there is no pattern to when to click, because it goes slow and fast and all around. i dont think it has to do with computer speed. my computer is four years old and considered a dinosaur............... i cant have anything open and if ido its ten times worse. never used to be like that. and i too notice that if i get all the marks im ok until i miss one, then i will fail because it wont work ................

the running class is the same way, and has been for nine months.............. im ok as long as i keep in the mark but if i go below the mark once i cannot get back into it again.............

thank you for this thread i thought i was all alone in this.... im so tired of failing classes. and i only have one pet in ka, i cant imagine having more pets failing.

when is ganz going to overhaul the site already to work on all types of computers and to make the ka more winable.............???????????????????????????????????

answer--------------- never.
I want to comment on the running class. I have had no problem with doing the class on Internet Explorer. I had a Firefox window open today so I decided to do it on Firefox. I was on level 5 and I flunked the class. I couldn't even get the heart filled a little bit. When I turned the speed thingy, it would not even register. It was like it was glued to the computer screen!

Now, level 10 of cooking is opposite. It lags on Internet Explorer but it works wonderfully on Firefox! I have to keep remembering to switch browser windows when I am doing my classes. It is a pain!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 08-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #20
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have found that google chrome is the best for taking the classes......it rarely ever freezes up/glitches like IE and Firefox.
The only thing I will use for the academy !!
(but it is too fast to control strength and agility).

I guess too much of a good thing can be bad.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed