Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Default strength class upgrades have made l-9/10 imppossible

Strength class upgrades from last month (JUNE 2010) have made levels -9 and 10 totally impossible. It is now to- to- -to fast and to jerky whether fast or slowed a smidgen) I used all the tricks to slowing the computer to get my first 4 pets graduated and that was no easy feat in it's self so I knew how to do it last month. Bang Wed. upgrade to WW and a same day to firefox now even level 8 is next to impossible. (Safari also same problem). To Fast? I don't think so I think it's not responding and whether slowed (if you can call it that- the program is jumping all over as well.) I've spent several thousand trying and haven't even come close this whole last month to passing just one class since the up grade. I've got 4 Webbies waiting for this class to graduate. I've written Gantz in the comments. It is totally impossible! impossible! impossible!

I did speak to Ganz's tech support after writing this and a note was made to be looked into. I hope this helps all involved. I really think this is a glitch and not just a too fast problem. Open to any suggestions that my WI friends may have.

Last edited by HAZYDAY; 08-26-2010 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: ADDED DATE
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #2
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: strength class upgrades have made l-9/10 imppossible

I understand where you are coming from...I have been on level 10 for months now, and I have 24 classes left. It used to be that it was impossible to complete the class, but I'm finding now that it's cleared up a little bit. Undoubtedly there are always going to be days when it lags...and I haven't perfected a theory as to what computer works best, or if it helps to slow it down...I do find that if you have other media open in the background (even something like an animated ad-I used to have the worst time with those Mazing Hamster ads), it will make it more laggy and jerky. Some days though, it's so unpredictable-it will just start lagging without warning. I have found lately though, that I can do the first 6 or so reps without a miss, and then once I get a miss, it all goes downhill-the lagging starts, and it would appear that I overshoot every green target-it's almost as if that one miss triggers a whole series of difficulties that make it nearly guaranteed that the class will be a failure...
Old 07-31-2010, 12:55 PM   #3

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ive not gotten that high yet.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have the same problem......both in agility and strength.
My computer is just too fast.
When they programmed these the computers were much slower. Now it is virtually impossible to complete the higher levels without tutoring. And of course you can't tutor level 10.
I'm stuck there too.

Some have suggested running a bunch of browsers and programs to slow the computer down....but that makes it unpredictable and it varies between fast and slow.

At this point I may never graduate my pet.
I plan on letting Ganz know about it too.
Maybe they can make some adjustments to make it actually passable.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yeah, I've been 9 classes away from graduating strength class.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #6
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I am having this problem with track and field. It's too fast on it's own and with something opened in the background, it's just goes from fast to slow and makes it too unpredictable. I have been unable to pass anymore classes and and tired of wasting money trying to. 250KC is a pretty sick amount to have to pay to to pass 1 lousy class.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #7

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
i am having this problem with track and field. It's too fast on it's own and with something opened in the background, it's just goes from fast to slow and makes it too unpredictable. I have been unable to pass anymore classes and and tired of wasting money trying to. 250kc is a pretty sick amount to have to pay to to pass 1 lousy class.

i agree i've hit level 8 on agility and that is also at a stand still i'm paying the costly tutoring for now but am not happy about that either.
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I am on Level 10 in Strength and Agility with my "primary" pet. Strength is tough but definitely possible; I'm about halfway through the level and usually succeed 8 out of 10 times. Agility, however, is fiendishly hard. I tutored it all the way through levels 6 to 9 and flunked it at least 10-15 times on level 10 before succeeding today for the 1st time ever (huzzah!). Take note that, unlike Strength class, Agility is actually easier on a quicker computer.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #9
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I have read that if you have a laptop it is alot easier to get past the strength and agility. I have got a very fast computer great for the PArk trash dash and Goober hunt but I cannot even get out of the first level of those two classes!!!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I agree, these classes have become almost ridiculously impossible to pass with the recent upgrades. We updated our computer at home to an i7 processor and now there's no way to hit those little green bars on level 8 - 10 unless we are superhuman. This processor is pretty competent and it can handle running dozens of simultaneous apps so trying to slow it down is a waste of time.

However, we do have a "netbook"- very little memory and an OK processor- so we log in on that to do Strength and Agility in order to pass them.... it's JUST possible to get by on those....

A fast processor is good for Speed Class, though- but Fashion Class is constantly locking up ('Shy model syndrome') with a fast processor.... time for GANZ to revisit these classes and reprogram them with more realistic parameters...
likmfurry is offline Male
Closed