Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

MsAmy05 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Why didn't I get a Deluxe Giftbox?!?!?!?!

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
Oh, i got my Estore points too. Did you guys get too fire robes? I did, I am thinking that's why we are not getting a box. I saw the prize in the wiki. I won't spoil it for you guys though.
I did get two Fire robes....Hope that's not why~ wasn't our fault.
MsAmy05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #42
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Default Re: No August Deluxe Box?

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Hi and No problem They are aware of the glitch with the boxes and are working on it. This has happened once before. Not to worry we will all get our August Gift box I am on hold and will mention the e-store points, although it did not affect me. Members should to call 1 - 888 -818 - 8770 for the e-store customer service to get their points added if they have not been. Good Luck and have a fantabulous day

I should mention that the rep did say it may take a day or so for the boxes to appear in our docks. They need to run a script to check all accounts and then deposit Gift Boxes where needed.
Geesh, hopefully they get it fixed sooner! At least they're aware of the problem though, thanks again for checking it out!
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 AM   #43

adewa will become famous soon enough

Yes, thank you. I was wondering but did not see anything on the WI home page. Glad I decided to explore the glich report. Need to check my points.
adewa is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 09:22 AM   #44

Priceless has disabled reputation

A quoting from Babs.

View Post Originally Posted by babs
Just got off the phone with ganz, there is a problem with all deluxe members receiving gifts, it seems no one has gotten them and they are working on fixing it. May take a day or two, but we will get them.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-01-2011, 09:30 AM   #45

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to peacemom and all others for contacting Ganz for us.. I too was surprised that the glitch wasn't mentioned on the front page. I did get my estore points and they were quick to let me know that my Deluxe was running out.lol. I guess something else they did affected the automatic sending out of gift boxes...It's a cyber world filled with pop-up glitches..Thank goodness we have WI and Webkinz World.

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Hi and No problem They are aware of the glitch with the boxes and are working on it. This has happened once before. Not to worry we will all get our August Gift box I am on hold and will mention the e-store points, although it did not affect me. Members should to call 1 - 888 -818 - 8770 for the e-store customer service to get their points added if they have not been. Good Luck and have a fantabulous day

I should mention that the rep did say it may take a day or so for the boxes to appear in our docks. They need to run a script to check all accounts and then deposit Gift Boxes where needed.
abbjs is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #46
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

Thanks for calling, Peacemom. I was wondering about the boxes myself. Good to know Ganz is working on a solution.
mkivvy is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #47
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Missing Deluxe Gift Box

Good job Babs I will check for mine tomorrow and if not there hold GAnz's feet to the fire some more
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 09:38 AM   #48
stormy61455 is on a distinguished road

I see that someone did contact ganz.. Thanks for that, but just thought I would mention I still hadn't gotten mine either. So hope we do soon...

Thanks again.
stormy61455 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #49
luke6256
luke6256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Missing Deluxe Gift Box

I also noticed that when you go to the account benefits page, the little box that normally has a picture of the current month's deluxe gift has "undefined" written in it.
luke6256 is offline Male
Old 08-01-2011, 09:52 AM   #50
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Default Re: Why didn't I get a Deluxe Giftbox?!?!?!?!

Boy They sure keep us waiting!! Don't they know we look forward to the first of the month???
Closed

Tags
deluxe box