Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #1
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Still Can't Log Out of my Room

I can't log out of my room in Webkinz.

It just won't log out. I have to go to the Newspaper or somewhere else to make it work.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Still Can't Log Out of my Room

It works for me. Are you getting a message that says, "The webpage you are trying to close wants to close this tab." or something like that? If so, press yes.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #3
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
It works for me. Are you getting a message that says, "The webpage you are trying to close wants to close this tab." or something like that? If so, press yes.
No, within Webkinz World. I click 'Log Out', I click 'Yes', and it does nothing.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:39 AM   #4
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

I have had this problem for a LONG time now!!!!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:43 AM   #5
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
I have had this problem for a LONG time now!!!!!
Me too! Ever since that one maintenance with Magic Mire I think.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

All that I've noticed is that it takes like 10 -15 sec. Have you waited that long? If so is your room very full? That sometimes makes it take longer. Try a different room.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #7
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I have not been able to log out properly for about a month now. The only time I can properly log out is when it first trying to access WW and I then can hit Log out and it closes the WW window.
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
All that I've noticed is that it takes like 10 -15 sec. Have you waited that long? If so is your room very full? That sometimes makes it take longer. Try a different room.
I will try doing that. Thanks !
wowewe is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #9
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

OMG, i have had this problem for over a week now. I click on the log out button and wait and wait and nothing. I have evern gone on to change rooms or go somewhere else in webkinz world. It is like the sysem just doesn't realize that I have puched the button, It doesn't happen everytime I log out, but it is a majority of the time. It isn't justmy account iether, it happens to my son's account too. We end up closing the window and restarting webkinz.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 11:11 PM   #10
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

If you really need to log out from your room, you can also use the refresh button.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, katieeee wassss hereee (: