Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Stadium not allowing qualified pets to enter

I have two pets that are eligible to enter the amateur pageant. It is not allowing either of them to sign up. Is this happening to anyone else?

Isn't anyone else having this problem???

View Post Originally Posted by webfamily
Today was the first time I tried to enter an amateur competition also and I wasn't able to. I found this thread from funkyc63 very helpful...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-what-640098/

Here is something I clipped from that thread for you...

There are now 4 Catagory Levels in both Cooking and Beauty:
Pro
Amateur
Open
Deluxe

The requirements for Pro Competitions are:
Cooking Minimums: Level 3 Speed, Level 3 Creativity, Level 3 Intellegence, Level 6 Cooking
Beauty Minimums: Level 3 Agility, Level 3 Creativity, Level 3 Grooming, Level 6 Style
Entry fee: 50KC

The requirements for Amateur Competitions are:
Cooking Minimums: Level 1 Speed, Level 1 Creativity, Level 1 Intellegence, Level 3 Cooking
Cooking Maximums: Your pets cannot be over Level 5 in any of the above.
Beauty Minimums: Level 1 Agility, Level 1 Creativity, Level 1 Grooming, Level 3 Style
Beauty Maximums: Your pets cannot be over Level 5 in any of the above.
Entry fee: 30KC

The requirements for Deluxe Competitions are:
0 minimums and 0 maximums
Only being Deluxe is required
There is also no entry fee when signing up for these.

The requirements for Open Competitions are:
Any pet can enter.
Entry fee 25KC.

It does say that no pet can be over a 5 for the amateur and they added criteria for the pro as well.

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 08-03-2010 at 05:17 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Stadium not allowing qualified pets to enter

I was able to enter with 2 accounts no problem today. Are you pets perhaps overqualified? I believe you can't have higher than level 5 pins.

What pins do you have with the pets you tried to enter?
Old 08-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yes, my pets do have over level 5. Are you sure I can't enter if I'm overqualified? It just says a MINIMUM of classes. I would be really mad if that were the case. That doesn't make any sense because I can't enter the pro contest either like I used to. One of my pets has completely graduated two classes (level 10). Thanks for helping though!
Old 08-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #4

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

I know the instructions say min number of classes but they don't tell you the max. I have experimented and as soon as I got my 6 level pin that pet was no longer qualified. I too had to increase my cooking to enter pro even though previously I was able to enter pro with that same pet.

Sorry, I could be wrong it is just what I discovered when I didn't have any qualified pets for the amateur pageant either. Lucky for me I did have some pets that still hadn't attended any classes yet so I could experiment.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #5
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

Today was the first time I tried to enter an amateur competition also and I wasn't able to. I found this thread from funkyc63 very helpful...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-what-640098/

Here is something I clipped from that thread for you...

There are now 4 Catagory Levels in both Cooking and Beauty:
Pro
Amateur
Open
Deluxe

The requirements for Pro Competitions are:
Cooking Minimums: Level 3 Speed, Level 3 Creativity, Level 3 Intellegence, Level 6 Cooking
Beauty Minimums: Level 3 Agility, Level 3 Creativity, Level 3 Grooming, Level 6 Style
Entry fee: 50KC

The requirements for Amateur Competitions are:
Cooking Minimums: Level 1 Speed, Level 1 Creativity, Level 1 Intellegence, Level 3 Cooking
Cooking Maximums: Your pets cannot be over Level 5 in any of the above.
Beauty Minimums: Level 1 Agility, Level 1 Creativity, Level 1 Grooming, Level 3 Style
Beauty Maximums: Your pets cannot be over Level 5 in any of the above.
Entry fee: 30KC

The requirements for Deluxe Competitions are:
Only being Deluxe is required
There is also no entry fee when signing up for these.

The requirements for Open Competitions are:
Any pet can enter.
Entry fee 25KC.

It does say that no pet can be over a 5 for the amateur and they added criteria for the pro as well.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #6

Thank you webfamily! I wasn't aware of that thread and now we have the info. I appreciate you printing that for us.

Good luck on the contests when you are able to enter.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #7
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

Thank you for helping everyone. I'm not mad at you. I just think it is a horrible thing for ganz to leave a "gap" for someone like me. I've worked REALLY hard, spent TONS of kinzcash and time, and I can't enter ANYTHING because I DON'T fit into any of their upper-level competitions!!!!!!
Closed