Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 09:28 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Spreee was fixed NOW NOT FIXED!

I am having the same problem I sent message to Ganz and they told me to call (I hate to call) some of the phone people are not very helpful. Well I got the browser run around. So now I refresh and log in again till it works. They must have messed something up adding the new stuff. Wish they would spend a little more time making what they got run a little smoother.
happydolphin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 11:06 PM   #12

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by happydolphin
I am having the same problem I sent message to Ganz and they told me to call (I hate to call) some of the phone people are not very helpful. Well I got the browser run around. So now I refresh and log in again till it works. They must have messed something up adding the new stuff. Wish they would spend a little more time making what they got run a little smoother.
I agree. Whenever Ganz updates the site, there's bound to be at least one glitch..

I am having no problems with Spree. My main account has lots of pets, lots of rooms and over three thousand items in the dock, and it is running fine. I use Safari on an ancient Mac, if that helps.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #13
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
Someone had said to try going to Spree game but don't hit play close it play a different and go back to Spree that has been working for me.
Thank you for this help. I haven't had the problem with any of the accounts I play, but my sister was having problems with her son's account. She does several others - her own account, her niece, etc., with no problems at all. But her son's account was always freezing up. I don't know which server her son is on, or if it's different from hers, but they're all done on the same computer, so I think it probably is a server issue. After reading this comment from s7sma, I clicked on the arcade and went to it from that area, clicked on another game first, then clicked on the spree game, and it loaded instantly.
I told my sister this, and she said that must be why it works for her son when he does it himself more often than it works for her. She always approaches from the Daily Activities menu, and he always goes into it from the Arcade.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 08:35 AM   #14
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Hmm, this never happens to me. I can always play Spree without any difficulty. I use chrome.
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 06:26 AM   #15
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I have been having this same problem on 1 of my family accounts. I can play spree without a problem on 6 accounts but on my main account, the map wouldn't load. This first happened about 3 weeks ago, then it suddenly was fixed for a few days and then it was broken again. I use safari on a 1 year old imac. I only have 15 pets and 1000 items in my dock, less than 50 rooms. I have another account on the same server 2 without any problem. I had called Ganz to report it and they told me they could get into it so I should use mozilla firefox instead of safari. I really didn't want to load firefox so I just haven't played spree on that account. But today I did want someone else suggested - went into the arcade, played jumbleberry first and then went to spree and it loaded instantly! Hope this keeps working! Thanks everyone who offered suggestions!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #16
Gift Guru

nanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I use a Mac and Safari. On all but one account, the Spree works. On that account, it won't load. I don't have as many pets on that account as some of the others, but probably have 400 items in the dock. Other accounts have more. It makes no sense.
nanastheone is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 07:58 PM   #17
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

As I am a long time clown fish owner one of our first 5 and still can not get in trying all the wonderful suggestions and knowing the helpfulness of the Ganz call center... I have resigned myself to waiting until next month to get in. As I got to the end on that one day window and got to SPREE shop it is not such a hardship just an annoyance.
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed