Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Spreee was fixed NOW NOT FIXED!

After most of the week being shut out of Spree I got in after the LLLLOOONNGG Maintenance! Yeah! Finished the course and started over due to all those built up rolls
But now yesterday and today no getting in it is back to the freeze up where the only thing you can do is log out!
Yes cleared cache and the only internet we can use is IE as the others bungle up other programs
Anyone else doing the Time Warp....Again?
sdf9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Default Re: Spreee was fixed NOW NOT FIXED!

I'm sorry that's happened to you. I have not experienced this problem. Maybe you could contact Ganz? It's a bummer that it's freezing up on you and you have to log out. I use Safari, probably why I haven't seen this before.
Jojii is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Do you have a lot of pets/items? Spree does not usually load for me the first time. I plan to do it now when I'm ready to stop playing. I'll go in and attempt to get on. Usually it will not load so I hit refresh (F5) which brings me to the log on screen. I will log back in without loading my items in my dock (which literally takes 5 minutes for me) and when I go back into Spree, it works. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I use IE.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #4
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I'll try no load and see. Thanks

ps did not work. even as first thing done!

Last edited by sdf9; 07-10-2011 at 02:37 PM..
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I've been getting a "board not found " message when I try to play Spree for about a day or so

one account has lots of stuff the other very little -not even 10 pets
Old 07-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #6

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Someone had said to try going to Spree game but don't hit play close it play a different and go back to Spree that has been working for me.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 07:15 AM   #7
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Same here, every time I try to play Spree, it gets stuck loading so I have to log out! So I usually leave Spree till when I have to log out!

Love,
*~**Coolgirl27965**~*
Old 07-11-2011, 07:50 AM   #8
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

I also have a problem for weeks nnow of the spree not loading and I wish ganz would put an ad up for an ad in webkinz world along side it so I would not have to log out completely.
Only once in a while after logging out and going back on does it open most of the time it wont.

Why should I bother to buy spree rolls when I cannot get it to open most of the time?

When the game first came out it did not have this problem. I wonder what happened?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:02 PM   #9

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

I have to agree about being unable to log in to Spree. This is especially true of my main account which has 124 pets and lots of rooms. I can only get in to it about once a week or maybe two if I am lucky. I do not have that problem with my small accounts.

BUT: right now my Spree is up while I write this. It said I had 2 rolls available. I did one roll and was to choose which way to go. I chose it and the car went there and FROZE. It said 'you rolled a three' and now nothing. Things like this are happening on some of my other accounts too. I roll the dice and it goes to the space but wont do anything else. I have lost rolls, rewards for the credit card, advances from picking a playing card etc.. I am really getting VERY frustrated. Anyone else with this problem?? BTW I am using IE
Jemamich is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #10

NJD17 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I have the same problem with my european account with IE. I usually will open that account with different browser "chrome" and then it works, my other accounts are fine. You are not alone.
NJD17 is offline Female
Closed