Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

xGummyBear100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Spree Won't Load?

I do my daily activites... well, daily... though, I do have a problem with Spree. I've only done it once, but now everytime I try, it won't load, and I end up having to shut the screen out because the Log Out button doesn't work.
It isn't my computer, either, because I tried it on my mom's computer the other day. Does anyone know what's going on? Is it my account or something crazy?
Thanks for the help.
xGummyBear100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Spree Won't Load?

Our library computers have different combinations of software & versions of flash/ff/ie.
It hangs on some, works on others.

Do you have the lastest flashplayer?

One day it took one account nearly 10 minutes to load it, but then worked fine.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #3
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

your account isn't crazy, this has happened to me and still happens sometimes. i think it might be the browser, as suggested above. i use ie9. if you can switch browsers i would recommend it, since i've heard some work better then others. hope you figure it out!
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #4

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

This happens to me all the time, so don't worry, I promise your account isn't crazy. Its odd, becuase sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Just like you said, you do have to close the browser. Normally, I use internet explorer, but when that doesn't work, I switch to Google Chrome or FireFox. I don't know why this happens, but I guess it's something we just have to work around. Good Luck!
snappersims is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

I un-installed the current version of Flash and installed a previous version and it worked for me.
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 01-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

I've been experiencing this as well. I am definitely hoping this glitch is resolved soon. I am eager to get to the mall!
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #7

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by snappersims
This happens to me all the time, so don't worry, I promise your account isn't crazy. Its odd, becuase sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Just like you said, you do have to close the browser. Normally, I use internet explorer, but when that doesn't work, I switch to Google Chrome or FireFox. I don't know why this happens, but I guess it's something we just have to work around. Good Luck!
Same for me. I do multiple accounts and Spree won't normally load on three of them. It's always the same three, so I have to believe there is something particular about those three accounts.

It's so frustrating when this happens. I usually log into three accounts at a time and do the daily activities on each of them in a particular order. I go to Wheel of WOW! on all three, then Wishing Well, Jumbleberry Fields then to Spree!, before heading to Magic Forest and doing those activities. When the game doesn't load in the particular browsers, I have to close the window, then I open Google Chrome for JUST that game, it loads ok, but there are other problems with Chrome so I close that window and reopen the window in IE to finish doing the daily activity on the one acccount that didn't load.

So, until Ganz fixes the problem, I'd suggest you install and open Google Chrome to play Spree then close that window and log into whatever browser you normally use to do the other activities and to play.

Good luck!

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #8
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Try cleaning your cookies and cache also switching browsers. If those fail terribly contact Ganz
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
spree problem