Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Spree won't load

I have several accounts and I can't get spree to load on any of them. I get to the instruction page, I can look at prizes and read the instructions, but when I click play, it loads about 1/3 of the way and quits. The only thing I can do at that point is log out... then I just quit playing.

This has been happening for about 2 weeks. I cleared cache, downloaded a diff. broswer, and tried logging back in and trying again several times... nothing works.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Spree won't load

I've been having this problem too, it's so annoying! I feel like I have to tip toe around WW as to not get logged out...don't load spree, don't press the back to kinzpost button, don't not get a star from Alyssa...

Most of the time I am able to log out and back in and then it will load...I don't think it matters what browser, I've tried them all...and I thought it was just happening on my main/large account but it happened today on my small account too...

I hope they address all these freezing/loggin out issues soon. Hang in there! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 09-12-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Mine does that on IE9 at home, not on FF or at work on IE8 or earlier.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #4
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I have FF - that is the browser I downloaded to see if it was explorer. It does the same thing. I have also restarted my computer and updated flash... nothing will load spree.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:57 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

chaf is on a distinguished road

I have been having the same problem with Spree also. My account also freezes up if I try to chat when trading, also been have problems when in the W-shop. Just like webbiekinz I usually quit playing when it happens. I get tried of having to log in over and over. Hope Ganz fixes it soon.
chaf is offline Female
Old 09-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #6
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

I haven't been having this problem. Sorry it's happening to you. I use Google Chrome, and it works fine, and only on occasion does it not work.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2011, 08:36 AM   #7
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

I "manage" the ten friends and family accounts and I notice this happens most AFTER a visit to the Clubhouse for the Jessie promotion. So I visit the Clubhouse afterwards AND make sure I allow everything, like the Arcade Screen and then the Spree start box etc... to fully load before clicking on the Spree game. Good luck.
- Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #8
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Loonie1212
I "manage" the ten friends and family accounts and I notice this happens most AFTER a visit to the Clubhouse for the Jessie promotion. So I visit the Clubhouse afterwards AND make sure I allow everything, like the Arcade Screen and then the Spree start box etc... to fully load before clicking on the Spree game. Good luck.
- Loon
I will try this... I do usually go to the clubhouse first

That worked!!! So I just need to play spree first and then go to the clubhouse... how silly of me not to know that!

Last edited by Webbiekinz; 09-13-2011 at 01:26 PM..
Closed