Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default SPREE won't load.

I have tried 4 accounts and none of them will load. Is anyone else having this problem?
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: SPREE won't load.

What browser are you using? Ganz recommend Firefox for SPREE and it was working fine for me in Chrome earlier.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
What browser are you using? Ganz recommend Firefox for SPREE and it was working fine for me in Chrome earlier.

I am using Firefox also. I have an Apple and a PC, it won't load on either one.
Thanks for your reply.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for posting. Today I am having the same problems as you, but any other day the Spree game gets stuck at the load screen. It drives me nutz because I the game will work hardly twice a week for me!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 05-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
minnottes has disabled reputation

This happens to me only when I don't do Spree first. Try doing Spree as soon as you log in. This works for me every time, no matter what browser you use. Good luck!
minnottes is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I'm trying to get on right now, and it's going super slow also.
I've never had an issue with Spree, until now.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Jingles, I am also having a problem with SPREE. I have never had any problems until the last maintenance. Now, it gets stuck in the loading screen on all acounts and I have to log out. I have IE but like I said, I have NEVER had any issues with this before
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I can't get it to load if my dock is open. Sorry you are having problems
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Mine froze today when I tried going through the daily activities section. HOWEVER if I go to the arcade and click on it myself that way it still works fine.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #10
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

I play on 11 accounts and I normally am on IE. On 10 accounts, Spree works fine. When I do my 11th account, I have to switch to Firefox to get Spree to work. For whatever reason, Spree will not work on one particular account but will on all the rest.
valleygram is offline Female
Closed