Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #11
ebkinz made me a
Webkinz :)

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Spree Not Working

Also don't forget that maybe it has to do with your ads. If you have them turned off they might not work.
But try to follow what Priceless said.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #12
Lil Kinz
akblake is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Spree Not Working

Mine has *never* worked at all! I can click the Play button, but then it freezes on the loading page with 1/3rd of the loading bar colored. End up having to F5 and log back in to get out of it.

I do have the latest flash as of 20 October (version 11), and have tried to play on Firefox, IE, *and* Chrome. No joy on any of the programs, and IE at least had absolutely no blocking (ads or scripts). All the browsers are set to clear their cookies and data every time they're closed, so I know it's not a cookie/history issue either.

It's particularly frustrating as it's not the only glitch my poor deluxe account has, and hasn't had any of them fixed in waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long
akblake is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

As I suggested on the other thread, sometimes I cannot play spree through the arcade but it almost always works for me when I go through the daily activities to get there.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-23-2011, 01:08 AM   #14
Lil Kinz
akblake is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope, mine doesn't work from either the daily list or the arcade. Just freezes in the same place either way.
akblake is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 10:32 AM   #15
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

On two of my accounts, Spree plays just fine and I have successfully made it to the Mall. But on my third account I have not been able to play it for months. It loads fine but when I roll the die, my car makes the noise and justs sits on the same spot. I called Ganz weeks ago and they took my username and password but it has not been fixed...
Very disappointing since I know it has nothing to do with my computer or software since the other two accounts work just fine each day.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

I am so sorry so many are having issue with the spree game. I cannot always play it either and have to x out as it sits on the loader page. I will pay more attention to how I get there though as Marna may be onto something.....but I'm not sure anything works all the time for ww.....it is definitely a crap shoot no matter what you do. Hope it gets better for us all and all have a good day.
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #17

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

For those of you having problems - do you attempt to play the game after you've been to the clubhouse, ghost-hunting?

I tend 8 accounts. Of those, 5 usually load the SPREE game fine. The rest are *iffy* meaning there are times they load ok and times they do not. I would say about 50% of the time they do ok, the rest of the time they freeze after I click the PLAY link to open the game.

I have discovered that if I log in and go do the dailies before going to the clubhouse, the game loads like normal. If I go to play SPREE after I have been to the clubhouse, NONE of the accounts log in - they all freeze.
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Closed