Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
jsh5034
Webkinz :)

jsh5034 is on a distinguished road

Default SPREE Not Loading 2nd Day In A Row

Spree game map is not loading on my main account for the second day in a row. The main page opens but when you click to play the game it freezes during the loading bar.

Anyone else having this problem?

I've even tried logging out and back in. Using the Arcade link instead of Today's Activities. Nothing works.
jsh5034 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: SPREE Not Loading 2nd Day In A Row

We had this problem the first week the game came out. The first day it was fine.(Wed.) My daughter wanted to wait until the weekend before playing again, to collect more rolls. That is when we discovered the loading problem.

I called Ganz on Monday morning, the 18th. The rep was able to load the game on her end. She asked if i cleared my cache. This is something I so automatically after every WW maintenance. However, I never cleared my history, as she asked next. I closed my WW window cleared the cache again and the history and was able to load the game.

There was another glitch report thread about this last week and i posted there as well. I really hope this works for you. If not call Ganz at 866 932 5469 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 6pm EST.

Good Luck
peacemom is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
jsh5034

jsh5034 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the great tips peacemom! I'll try them out and if all else fails call Ganz in the morning.

Thank you!
jsh5034 is offline Male
Old 04-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #4
Gifted

Ocean will become famous soon enough

I am having this problem too and it is not a history or cache clearing problem for me. I have 3 accounts and I have not problem getting into 2 accounts and playing Spree. On one account it always hangs at the loading screen. (blue page with the mall on it and the loading bar) This is frustrating, anyone have any ideas?
Old 04-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #5
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I also am having the same problem and have tried all of the above. It must be some kind of glitch or problem with a certain server. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 12:01 AM   #6
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I had this problem two days in a row but eventually both days I got in. I had to get in and out numerous times for it load... I don't know if when there are lots of people on it glitches or what???
hippolady is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 08:01 AM   #7
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Ocean
I am having this problem too and it is not a history or cache clearing problem for me. I have 3 accounts and I have not problem getting into 2 accounts and playing Spree. On one account it always hangs at the loading screen. (blue page with the mall on it and the loading bar) This is frustrating, anyone have any ideas?
I am having this exact same problem. I have 3 accounts that I play on. The 2 accounts that have less than 20 pets load no problem. The other account that has over 150 pets, I always have that dreaded blue screen with the loading bar that gets stuck. I am constantly having to log out and log back in to see if the game will load properly. This is very annoying.
luciar is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 06:26 AM   #8
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, this is happening to me A LOT!!! Worse yesterday (Saturday) than any other day, so far. I have three accounts, NONE of them are able to load Spree. I tried multiple times, different times of the day, I never even got the loading bar that usually gets "stuck" half-way. It's a hassle to log out and log back in again -- not convenient when I'm pressed for time (unlike the Wishing Well that doesn't load the first time but you can still go back to the Arcade).
I clear my cache, cookies, & history all of the time, thanks to all of the Peek-a-Newz events.

I hope my dice are still accumulating in my accounts because I can't get in to play. I was going to buy extra dice at the eStore but forget that idea -- don't want to waste money on a game that I currently cannot access.....I WANT MY SPREE!!!!!

purple525 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 06:39 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have one account My Main account that has over 230 pets on it.... I think this has to do with it. I sign in and out at LEAST 5 times before it finally loads for me. Very annoying and I think they need to get this fixed, but have no clue why it does it. I know others who have the same issue with their account that has the High number of pets.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #10
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Hi, I am still having the same problems trying to get this game to load on any of my 3 accounts. My primary account has about 70 pets, the two secondary ones have two pets each (1 European Time Zone, the others are EST).
All of the accounts misbehave and will not load -- doesn't seem to matter that one account has lots of pets and goodies in the dock and my other two are pretty bare.
One time yesterday I was excited to hear the Spree music.....I started to play and the car froze. Very frustrating!!
purple525 is offline Female
Closed