Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 06:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

emmy1116 is on a distinguished road

Question Spree Loading Problems?

Hey,
has anyone else had problems with loading the Spree Game in the arcade?? I just got a new computer, so it's not the computer, and everything else is loading great! Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks a bunch!
emmy1116 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Spree Loading Problems?

Hi Emmy, Welcome to WI! Sometimes Spree takes a little longer to load but it does load. Is that your problem or doesn't it load at all for you? I bought my computer 1 year ago so it's not that old either. Good Luck!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 06:31 AM   #3

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I monitor several accounts for my nieces while they are out and about, and there is ONE Spree account (out of the 9 I keep track of) that WILL NOT LOAD. All the others are fine, hers simply will not load. It's not a matter of waiting--it just sits there.

Good luck. I guess I need to call Ganz. If anyone knows something we don't, please post!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #4

Hey thanks guys! Geezz everyone is so helpful! i should've discovered this website sooner!
Old 07-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

Yes, I noticed that to. I wish SPREE would just work with out a glitch.
LivvieB2000 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 11:42 AM   #6

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

My Spree account and car was stuck when the game first came out (it was just fixed the other day). Customer service at Ganz has a new patch program that has to be run on "stuck" accounts. If your account is still having problems I would call Ganz.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #7

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

It isn't just your computer. And I would call it major because of the amount of time I've spent getting frozen out and relogging in several times every day. It is a real time waster.
GMKX2 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #8

Well, the first part loads, like in the arcade, i say "play game" and then i click "play" the 2nd time, and then a loading bar comes up, and just stops halfway...Hey, thanks for listening to my problems! hahaha
Old 07-03-2011, 06:08 AM   #9
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Hi Emmy, well yesterday morning I posted on your thread saying sometimes it's really slow but it will load. Sorry, I was wrong! Yesterday for the first time since the game came out, 1 of my accounts does exactly what yours is doing! I can load spree on 6 family accounts but the last one (which happens to be my main account!) shows the loading bar but never opens to the mall. I've logged on and off multiple times, cleared my cache, etc. but nothing seems to help! Guess I'll be calling Ganz!
judy999 is offline Female
Closed