Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Spree Issues

MAJOR: On one account, cannot log in.
On another account, did not receive the shopping bag after collecting all five.
quellie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: Spree Issues

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
Good Morning...I have Spree freeze up often when trying to load in the game, it'll show the mall and the bar above it like a third filled and then stop loading...usually logging out and back in will take care of it.

As far as your Shopping Bag...you have to log out and log back in for it to show up in your dock

Hope this helps and have a great day!
Hugs,
Pam

P.S. and just to be sure, you clicked the bags after they spelled out SPREE to get them to reset, right?
Old 10-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Pam! I'll give it a try.
Although I logged in at least four times on the account that Spree froze on loading and still froze. I'll try the shopping bag again.

Well, .....
I guess I was logged in and played W.O.W., played Jumbleberries, played Spree and got bag...but wasn't really logged in????
I re-logged in, got the Mon-Tue-Wed clicky thing and logged in.... (everything already had been played for the day).
And, yes the bag was there.
Lots of quirky things happen in WW.
Thanks for your help

Last edited by quellie; 10-05-2011 at 09:23 AM..
Old 10-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have a problem with my one account being able to play Spree whenever I win one, be it on the Daily activities or the floating Clicks. I have Mozilla loaded on my computer for just such an occasion. When that happens I quickly change to Firefox and I am able to play it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I just play it first than I do the other stuff on Webkinz World!
Old 10-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
The only way we cay Spree is to switch from IE to Chrome, but Chrome does not work real well for some of the other activities. I would add another os if I knew of one where I could do everything without having to open different systems. Best of luck to you.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I have had problems with Spree since the day it came out. Now since the last update it has been working for me! I hope it lasts. You aren't the only one who has gone through Spree troubles.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 10-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #8
eldon2

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions! It seems to be working for me now.
Closed