Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: Spree game piece doesn't move!

I appreciate everyones comments...here is my update, I spoke with a rep last week about the fact I am still having the problem. The rep said that it was a problem that was specific to my account and that he needed to send my info to the technical department and to try back in a couple of days. It has been almost a week and still just the vroom but no movement. I will call back this week to see if they know anything more. It is frustrating wasting all those rolls of the dice.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #22

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

NEW update...called again today because my piece still won't move. The person I spoke with wasn't very helpful. The person I spoke with before said he would send it to the tech department and to keep trying but that if it still wasn't working in a few days to call back, which is what I did today. The girl today said I need to just wait 2-3 weeks. I know there is nothing to do but to be patient but it is nice to hear that someone is acutally working on the problem. I really wish I could save all these wasted rolls until my account is fixed. I could probably make it through the parking lot in one day LOL.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:49 AM   #23

I spoke to someone again on friday just to see if there was an update. She said that it is not just a problem with my account and that the same thing is happening to others. She sent an additional request to the tech dept and said hopefully after the next maintenance on Wednesday it should be fixed. I hope so. I am tired of having a broke down vehicle and there isn't even a bus option (LOL).
Old 06-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #24

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
I spoke to someone again on friday just to see if there was an update. She said that it is not just a problem with my account and that the same thing is happening to others. She sent an additional request to the tech dept and said hopefully after the next maintenance on Wednesday it should be fixed. I hope so. I am tired of having a broke down vehicle and there isn't even a bus option (LOL).
Thanks for the update. I haven't had a chance to call them since I called May 27. At that time I was told the problem would be fixed by the next maintenance, but that has come and gone, and I'm still stuck. A bus would be great (or at least a tow truck).
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #25

OK...things were suppose to be fixed after this maintenance but I am still not working.

***Update...I just got off the phone with a Webkinz rep who told me that customer serivce is waiting for a "tool" to be loaded so they can fix the probem manually. She said it isn't something that will be handled by the tech dept. but something that customer service will do once this "tool" is uploaded. I was told to call again at the end of next week...so keeping fingers crossed.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:41 AM   #26

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
OK...things were suppose to be fixed after this maintenance but I am still not working.

***Update...I just got off the phone with a Webkinz rep who told me that customer serivce is waiting for a "tool" to be loaded so they can fix the probem manually. She said it isn't something that will be handled by the tech dept. but something that customer service will do once this "tool" is uploaded. I was told to call again at the end of next week...so keeping fingers crossed.
Maybe the tool is a can of gasoline. Did they give us a car but forget to fill the tank? Does WW have any lawyer pets? Maybe all of us with stuck cars can bring a class action lawsuit.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #27
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

kittens_rule is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #28

View Post Originally Posted by kittens_rule
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the car still won't move. I've put in a call to Webkinz Triple A.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #29

Great News!!!
I finally can play!!!

My game was restarted so I am back at the beginning
(I had only gone a few spaces before my car broke down anyway)

Woo Hoo!
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: