Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 10:26 AM   #11
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Spree game piece doesn't move!

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
A little update...today the game won't load. When I tried to log into the game it just freezes. I take this as good news because they must be working on it. I will check back later.
This makes two days this has happened to me! I click on the game to play and it hangs while loading so I have to log out of WW. I log back in and try the game again and it hangs again and I log out WW. On the third try it doesn't hang and I'm able to play. It's a pain in the you know what to have to log out and in so many times just to play a game.
Vickie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #12
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

This has been happening on one of my accounts since the first week. I think it's on Server 12. Every time I roll the dice, the car just sits there.

Very frustrating because my other two accounts work just fine. They both are on different servers. I don't know if that's the issue or not, but you would think that Ganz could fix it by now!
Old 05-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #13
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I have an update...I called Ganz today about the car not moving in the Spree game and here is what I was told. The CS rep took the info for the account but said that it probably won't be fixed until NEXT MAINTENANCE She said since it is a unique problem that does not affect everyone, it is basically not a top priority. She also said I should try a die every once-in-a-while since they will not save after 3 days, but not to expect a fix this week. Major bummer
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #14

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

it happened to me too on an account. It said i had 5 rolls but it only went once...and landed on a stop sign...but never got to play the game!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #15
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

Im having the same problem as well...its been a week, and my car is still forzen
Old 05-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
bunnyboo star is on a distinguished road

This has happened to me as well Other times the veichle moves to a ! spot and the system won't let me click on the deck of cards, it also happened with a stop sign once too - very disappointing
bunnyboo star is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #17

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

We have one account where the car never moves and another that only loads about 25% of the time. I don't know what server they're on. The other accounts have no problems. (a couple times I thought money prizes had not been added to my total, but I wasn't sure.) Hasn't the maintenance that was supposed to correct the problems already happened?
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 12:55 AM   #18

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I keep having problems with this -- not the same account -- but the car will not move or it will move to a spree card and just freeze. It won't let me pick a card or roll again if I have another roll left (unless I close it and open it again)
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 04:53 AM   #19
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest
mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest

I have been having the problem with the game not loading since it has started. I always have to log out and back to get the game to load. Once I have done that the other accounts load wtih no problems. And several times I have gotten a colored shopping bag with mall credits but it never appears on the account.

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I have an update...I called Ganz today about the car not moving in the Spree game and here is what I was told. The CS rep took the info for the account but said that it probably won't be fixed until NEXT MAINTENANCE She said since it is a unique problem that does not affect everyone, it is basically not a top priority. She also said I should try a die every once-in-a-while since they will not save after 3 days, but not to expect a fix this week. Major bummer
I am so glad you posted that the die are not saved after 3 days. I did not know this. Thanks so much.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 05-27-2011 at 04:53 AM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #20

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I called Ganz this morning and told the rep that I had waited till after the last maintenance to report my problem because someone on this forum had been told the problem would be corrected with that maintenance. The rep told me that that person's account would have been fixed, but everyone else with the problem has to call individually. She said that since the problem is not universal, they cannot make a universal fix. She told me to tell everyone with a problem to call Ganz with their information. She told me my account should be fixed with the next maintenance (scheduled for two weeks from now) if not earlier. Ganz's support number is 1-866-932-5469.

Sorry I couldn't get this information posted before Ganz closed for the weekend. I had to dash off to an appointment as soon as I hung up, and I just got home a little while ago.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: