Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Spree game piece doesn't move!

I tried the advice of clearing my cache as has been recommended for the other Spree glitches but it didn't help...I can get into the game and click my dice to roll but when it comes time for my game piece to move the car makes the vrooom noise but the car won't move. No spaces light up as choices for me to click on. Anyone else having this problem?

I just got off the phone with Ganz. They said this is a known problem and it should be fixed by mid day tomorrow. Unfortunately the dice rolls that I have rolled but didn't move are lost.

Last edited by berribrite; 04-26-2011 at 04:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 10:21 AM   #2
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Spree game piece doesn't move!

This has been happening to my dd as well...3 days! She sent them an email from their drop down menu and they said it would be fixed by later on this afternoon. The email we received also stated that Ganz website is "as is" and is "not guaranteed"... This sounds to me as if they are saying too bad for her if it is not fixed
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me twice. And I'd bought extra rolls from the Ganz e-store. Now I've "used" two rolls and have not moved. So much for using e-store points -- what a rip off!
koaquin is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #4

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by koaquin
That happened to me twice. And I'd bought extra rolls from the Ganz e-store. Now I've "used" two rolls and have not moved. So much for using e-store points -- what a rip off!
Since you purchased extra rolls they should definately replace those for you.

I just rolled my Spree dice and guess what? STILL NOTHING...I got the vroom but I still can't move. I am irritated because the Ganz person I spoke with yesterday said they knew of the problem and it would be fixed by mid day today. It is evening and still nothing. The least they could do is give us the extra dice rolls back...especially if you bought them from the estore!!!

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
This has been happening to my dd as well...3 days! She sent them an email from their drop down menu and they said it would be fixed by later on this afternoon. The email we received also stated that Ganz website is "as is" and is "not guaranteed"... This sounds to me as if they are saying too bad for her if it is not fixed
I am sorry to hear that...it is really disappointing. It is a shame they won't give us our rolls back. I would think there should be someway for Ganz to run a system scan or something to see which accounts are affected and give us a few bonus rolls. I feel awful for koaquin who didn't get to use the rolls they paid extra for.

Last edited by berribrite; 04-27-2011 at 08:08 PM..
Old 04-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi all, sorry you are having these problems. I find when my car "freezes" or the game does with awarding something from a card, I just X out, close it and then go back in...my awarded roll, or taken away item has been acknowledged. I sure hope they fix this soon so we can enjoy the game! Good luck all and...happy shopping??? CJ
Old 04-28-2011, 05:36 AM   #6

honeygirl is sweet stuff
honeygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuff

it's been happing to me for a while now!! i tried contacting ganz but it is still not fixed!
honeygirl is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #7

I am still having this problem...I am wasting rolls (the worst part is it is usually a 6). I will try again on Monday to call Ganz to see if they have an update. I am really surprised this is still a problem because when I first called the guy I spoke with was very aware of the problem and was certain it would be fixed the next day.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:05 PM   #8
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

DD is still having her problem too so it is not just you. They said in the email that if the problem wasn't fixed in 2 days to respond to the email with all the necessary info. We did that Friday since that was 3 days at that point. Nothing has been fixed
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #9
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

That happened to me once, but what happens more often is that I get to pick a Spree card, and I click the deck and nothing happens. Or I get a stop sign and the stop sign game never pops up. It's not like I didn't wait long enough...I waited for the card and the game to load so long I got logged out! This is so frustrating especially since we only get one roll a day.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #10

A little update...today the game won't load. When I tried to log into the game it just freezes. I take this as good news because they must be working on it. I will check back later.
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: