Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #11
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Spree Game: Card Says I Won Pink Bag, No Pink Bag Appears

I can't seem to land on a pink bag to make up for the one I didn't get. I really hope I get all bags.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #12

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

It happened to me too. spree card was supposed to give me green bag and mall credits and I got nothing. dont think there is anything to do about it.
CJMM is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #13
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

This hasn't happened to me-but have you already received the Pink Shopping Bag? If you have, then it will look like you will get another, but you won't sadly
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #14
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
This hasn't happened to me-but have you already received the Pink Shopping Bag? If you have, then it will look like you will get another, but you won't sadly

Nope I haven't gotten the pink bag by landing on it either. If I already had it I wouldn't be upset about not being rewarded one when I got the card. It's a nice thought though, thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 05-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #15

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Had the same problem today with the pink bag--spree card said I had received one--but none appeared.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #16
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

I'm not sure I consider this a "minor" glitch! Haha I've been duped out of two bags now. Last week, I was awarded a yellow/gold bag and it does not appear in my collection. Then this morning, I was awarded a pink bad from a Spree card and no pink bag either! So, here we all are. I expect new games, etc. to be glitchy, but I'm kinda peeved when I don't get my prizes! I want em!!! Waaaaaa!

Hoepfully, they are on top of this over at Ganz.
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #17
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

The same thing happened to me today-I dunno whats up with Webkinz and all the glitches recently
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #18
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between whether you have the bag and whether you don't. Did you look carefully?
T9850 is offline Male
Closed