Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 02:59 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

Default Re: SPREE Floaty-Clicky not working

"COMING SOON" hint worked great for me!! Thanks a ton...
lillysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 03:30 AM   #12

6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

WI always has help, thank you! The trick worked once for me but then I have not been able to do it again and I have 2 accts left that I need to do. Hopefully it will start working by morning!
6Jedis is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 06:09 AM   #13
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Thanks for the hint. It worked perfectly for me. I was able to get it for three accounts. After getting the dice floatie, I just went back to the same page.

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
yes -- this has been happening since midnight -- there's another thread -- if u go to 'coming soon' and refresh, it will work. good luck
5guin is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 06:24 AM   #14
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Do you have a trick for me LOL Nope it's just no working for me yet today. I wanted to get this done and out of the way,I've got things to do today. I will try again but not for long. LoL
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #15

mommytors will become famous soon enough

What an awesome tip!! Thanks. I just got the dice on all 6 accounts. WI and it's members are INVALUABLE!!
mommytors is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 09:58 AM   #16
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Members have reported finding dice that work on:

Coming Soon
Announcements
Kinzapedia

Good luck! The ones on the front page just lead to frustration...and expired links!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #17
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

yes -- this has been happening since midnight -- there's another thread -- if u go to 'coming soon' and refresh, it will work. good luck
Thanks for passing that along! Rep to you!! I was able to finish all the family accounts. Didn't want to miss a bonus spree spin! Ganz is really coming through with all the free stuff lately. You go, Ganz!!!

Of course, I am still sad that the Canadian members (and all others) can't get the Looney Tunes stuff.
mlh is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #18

krda39 will become famous soon enough

I followed the COMING SOON hint and it worked! I was also able to finish my other accounts while I was still on the CONGRATULATIONS message page that you receive after you fill in all your info. The dice just kept floating by!! Thanks everyone for having such wonderful eyes! Really saves others from frustration!
krda39 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #19

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

works for me...
Old 04-30-2011, 11:21 AM   #20

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: SPREE Floaty-Clicky not working

Who would have thought that one particular page would make a difference - but it does and it works - got all four accounts done. The contests and fun page also works, the one under the News Blog heading. Announcements does not - so weird!!!!!
Was catching a quick break while waiting for the shed door paint to dry and remembered the floaty dice thing, of course it wasn't working; so I did what any WI member does - check WI!!! Thank you WI founders for such an awesome site..... And a rep for you Webby4 for mentioning this. Have a fun day

Last edited by flutterby7; 04-30-2011 at 11:25 AM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: