Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

Default Spree curved and sharp turn street tiles no longer rotate 4 ways.

Today I discovered that the Curvy Turn and Sharp Turn street tiles only rotate 2 ways. If you have them in your room rotated a certain way, and you rotate it, you might not be able to get it back how it was. I know the tiles used to be able to rotate in positions they can't know, because I have a picture of a room on my house thread that has the tiles. Hopefully Ganz will fix this soon.

Last edited by Bookworm255; 12-01-2012 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: Changing title to "Fixed"
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glitters
Googlesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glittersGooglesboogles is all that glitters

Default Re: Spree curved and sharp turn street tiles no longer rotate 4 ways.

I have so many of these tiles, but I have never placed them. .
I've been having problems with rotating other things as well, and just general editing problems. (My tractor just got stuck, can't "remove" it.). Hopefully Ganz is at work with these issues.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 08-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
I have so many of these tiles, but I have never placed them. .
I've been having problems with rotating other things as well, and just general editing problems. (My tractor just got stuck, can't "remove" it.). Hopefully Ganz is at work with these issues.
I've been having things get stuck too, but after I leave the room and come back it's fixed.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 08-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

I noticed this the other day. I am very sad because I wanted to make a race track.
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 08-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I also have this problem. I have other rooms where I was able to fully rotate the tiles. I am trying to create another driving yard for my cars and it is limiting my decorating options.
Liw is offline Female
Old 08-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I think that it is time to call Ganz and tell them that you do not like this change and that you want them back the way they were before. Perhaps something else they did in the maintenance affected this and they don't know about it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #7

6Jedis is sweet stuff
6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff

This is also happening on my account for a few wks. I will have to remember to call them during the week.
6Jedis is offline Female
Old 08-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Thanks for posting this, I've been saving up tiles to make a new road room, but have not tried to put them in yet. How disappointing they don't fully rotate anymore I hope they fix it, and it's not something they did on purpose!
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 08-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #9

6Jedis is sweet stuff
6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff6Jedis is sweet stuff

I called today which is a good thing since they said this was *not* a known issue. They don't know when it will be fixed but would call me back when they know.
6Jedis is offline Female
Old 08-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 6Jedis
I called today which is a good thing since they said this was *not* a known issue. They don't know when it will be fixed but would call me back when they know.
It is good that you called because when I asked about this it is now a known issue. I said I think some other things that used to rotate don't anymore but that I was not sure. I wanted to put my Dancing Zingoz in a yard and they face only one direction.

At least this glitch is on their list to be fixed.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed