Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Julep will become famous soon enough

Default Spree Click to Win not working

When I click on the floating dice, I get the Congratulations page. I fill out the information and click Submit, and I get the message "We are sorry. Too many login attempts!" I have gotten this on Firefox and IE, using two different Webkinz accounts. I have cleared my cache and cookies.

I did get the dice yesterday, but you're supposed to be able to do it once a day. Since we only get one roll a day for this game, we really need these bonus rolls!
Julep is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: Spree Click to Win not working

I had that happen too. you have to keep trying. it said that becuase there may be too many people trying to login at tha same time. but keep trying. I know you can do it!
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #3

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Well, I'm having the problem of it not loading...it did earlier but now it's stuck...

I have a blue page with the mall and loading bar, but it doesn't move... I have rebooted, geuss I'll clear my cache....
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

This happening to me as well. Not just the dice but also when trying to log in for the peek a news. Nine different accounts, 3 different browsers, 2 different computers. All cookies/cache cleared multiple times,refreshes,etc etc. Been going on all day. I didn't try yesterday so I don't know if it would have worked then.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #5
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

I have had the problem of the game itself not loading. Like someone here said it's just stuck on the loading page once you click to play.

I am calling Ganz first thing Monday about this and will report back what they say.

Also, when clearing your cache, try closing the page/window your on as well and reopening a page/window. You do not need to log off or shut your comp. Ganz has reccomended this to me and it has helped.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I had this same error earlier. I just left the screen up where enter your WW id and password, and tried again about half an hour later, and it worked fine.
melethana is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

same thing happened to me.... =P
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #8
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I started having a problem with the Spree click to win dice starting since 1am today.

Sorry too many log in attempts.

I immediatley was worried that someone was trying to guess people's passwords but found that fear was unfounded when I logged into the accounts and had no issues.

I know for a fact I have the right passwords, I have everything written down.

I have my browser set up to automatically clear everything when it closes. I also use a program that helps clean my computer as well. As some people know I fix computers for fun in my spare time so not a regular end user here. I am also someone who is referred to as a 'Power User' when it comes to computers. :0)

I have found that closing the browser and clearing doesn't always work with this glitch. You're lucky to get by it or you're not. In my case I am having yet another bad day. Grrrr

There is definately a problem in WW. I think what has happened is that a file that was used to fix an issue has caused major curruption to certain files that help us get our rewards. There are other glitches as well which doesn't help us at all.

Sometimes files that help make a program work doesn't agree with another program and sometimes one or both programs stop working correctly. Then it gradually has a cascading negative effect on the rest of the programs and eventually the oprating sustem itself in the host computer (server). A currupted file can act just like a virus without actually being a virus and cause all kinds of interesting things to happen.

A bad video driver can cause your computer to start over and over without actually loading up and letting you use the computer. Conflicting antivirus software can do the same thing.

My suggestion is that Ganz back up all thier files. Make a 'copy' of WW. Hand the copy to thier programmers and say FIX THIS! Close down for a week or so while everything is reinstalled after they fix it. Closing it down WHILE it is being fixed would be a horrible idea as we would all go through really bad Webkinz withdrawel.

Also try it on a seperate server for beta testing to see if it is running correctly before inflicting more bad programming on us.

I am at my wits end trying to get past this stupid screen. I even tried logging into Webkinz News, no difference!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by RalGash; 04-18-2011 at 09:01 AM..
RalGash is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #9

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I have had the same problem all weekend. I tried using a proxy server, which uses an anonymous IP address and it worked perfectly, which to me says Ganz is blocking IP addresses (maybe not purposely) SO not fun!!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen any floating dice today?? I've been on Webkinz Newz for an hour doing peek-a-news and no dice have floated by...usually after 5 minutes of being on I see them quite a few times.
Anyone else not seeing dice today?
Nangy is offline Female
Closed