Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #21
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Spree card deck not allowing clicks

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
The spree cards are very glitchy! I have found on one of our accounts that everytime the car lands on a Spree card, the deck will not activate to pick a card up. I will give it one more time and then I will call.
I hope you will post here if you call so we can all know what they tell you!

Yours is a nice siggie. I have some things to learn about making my own. I thought I had a transparent background for the Easter egg, but - not!
WetNose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2011, 10:13 AM   #22
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Talini
Another aspect of this....

I rolled my first dice and got to Spree -
clicked on deck & got to move to a red shopping bag square
when I got to the shopping bag square, it said I had NO MORE ROLLS. ???
Hi Talini,
When you went back in to the game, were you able to use the rest of your rolls?
After the first day when we had extras, they only give us one per day. Today there were 'floating dice' on WKN so I picked up an extra roll. Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by FBmom
Update on my spree problem where I would roll and nothing would happen. The problem was my mistake! I was near an intersection and, silly me , I had to choose which way before I could move one space to the stop sign at the intersection. Boy, is my face red! Glad I did not call Ganz. And glad I did not lose many more dice that way!

I will not be making that mistake again! And now I can enjoy the game

I suppose this goes to show - not all glitches are Ganz, some are mine.

Thanks - Dragonbird made that Avvie when the park clean up was new.

I have been usung IE, which has worked perfectly fine on 2 accounts and mostly fine on the third. As I posted above, I had a PICNIC (Problem In Chair, Not In Computer) situation on the one account, so I am not sure if it was me or the card when that account could not pick up the spree card. If I find it was not all me, then I will post that. But for now

And thanks for trying to help. I currently have firefox and IE on my computer, but will look into Google chrome if I should get too frustrated in the future.
Thanks for sharing that, FMmom! I hadn't heard of 'PICNIC' before, but I will definitely be using that term in the future, because I am quick to blame the computer first, and me second!
But come back and post either way if you wish, if it's working okay consistently or if the card deck freezes up now and then. Thanks!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #23
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Today, the Spree card activated on the glitchy account. I don't know what to make of this. I'll post again if it freezes and/or I call.

Thank you for the compliment on my siggie. Cutie_Pie Kelsey made it and she has a wonderful shop!
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed