Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #1
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default SPREE ads not working?

I keep seeing SPREE ads for a free roll all over WKN. However, when I click on it, it takes me to the Comments section of the News Blog and there is no way to sign in for the free roll.

I've cleared my cache and have tried it with FireFox and IE, but no luck.

Is this happening to anyone else?
joi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: SPREE ads not working?

The only "ad" I'm seeing in the one on the home page of WKN. I've done 4 Peek A News and no ads at all.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 08:23 AM   #3

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Me too, and peek a news isn't working for me either...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 08:24 AM   #4
joi

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
The only "ad" I'm seeing in the one on the home page of WKN. I've done 4 Peek A News and no ads at all.
Strange, I kept seeing them while doing the PAN earlier. And none brought me to the log-in screen. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
joi is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #5
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

The ad on the main page is just the example of the spree ad to look for. If you click on it, it takes you to the information page so that you can make comments. You have to look for the ad in other parts of WK or WK news. I have found it while playing in my webkinz account, and thanks to info I got here on Webkinz Insider, I know to right click on the ad and open the link in a new window. That way, I don't have to log back in to Webkinz World, which I used to have to do every time I click on the link to get another account done. Hope this helps.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #6
joi

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
The ad on the main page is just the example of the spree ad to look for. If you click on it, it takes you to the information page so that you can make comments. You have to look for the ad in other parts of WK or WK news. I have found it while playing in my webkinz account, and thanks to info I got here on Webkinz Insider, I know to right click on the ad and open the link in a new window. That way, I don't have to log back in to Webkinz World, which I used to have to do every time I click on the link to get another account done. Hope this helps.
I just found one in WW and it worked.

I know what you're saying about the main page, but I was seeing them on other WKN pages too as I was doing the PAN and they wouldn't work. But that was early this morning and it seems that the issue has been resolved
joi is offline Female
Closed