Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Sorry no darts for you

Click the image to open in full size.

It would not let me play the dart game.

Even though I had not played yet. I still had all my darts!!

Shucks. I love the dart game!!
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Sorry no darts for you

that's happened to me before, but when I x'd out of the game and went back to hourly activities and clicked on it and was able to play. Sorry that happened.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
discordkitty will become famous soon enough

I;ve had the same issue - i hit the x, make my way back to the hourlies and go back into the game - it usually works the second time

i have also been able to play the dart game and fire the darts with that message up
discordkitty is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I went back and it told me I used up my tries! Oh well.

Glad to see I am not the only one.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #5

knhills is on a distinguished road

This happens to me every time I try to play Balloon Dartz (for the last month). My kids accounts usually work fine, but I always get the "5 Dartz Left"/"That was your last dart" message. Glad to know it's not just me! Wish I could do something about it, though.
knhills is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Sorry that happened to you.
If it ever happens again try to shoot the darts through or around the sign?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #7
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, this happens to me a lot. My best friend, hespsn, had a thread about it. It is really annoying, isn't it? Sometimes it works if I log out and log back in, but sometimes it doesn't...? It's really weird. /:
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

It has happened to me several times. I agree; sometimes you can play darts even though sign is in front. Or log out and try again. Yes, it's frustrating!
Other arcade games don't always load on the first try.

Last edited by ccgramma; 06-05-2010 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: typo
ccgramma is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It happens to me a lot, but I can always play when I try it again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #10
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I have done that on The Wheel of Wow and The Wishing Well 2 nd JumbleBerry Fields! I don;t know why it happens!!!!
Closed