Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
christmasyfun is on a distinguished road

Angry SOMEONE HELP!!!

I have noticed that some of most of my interactive items (such as skateboard, scooter, and hover sleigh) are disappearing as soon as i use them and log out of webkinz. I have tried logging out and logging back in but they are still gone, and they are not in my dock. I have checked my whole house and i still can't find them.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
christmasyfun is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Default Re: SOMEONE HELP!!!

The biggest thing I'd suggest is to immediately change your password, and then call GANZ. They can tell you if someone sent your items to another account or not. Have you noticed any strange new friends on your phone? Or did you recently add anyone in the clubhouse? Hope this helps!

-Jenn
Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Webkinz
See: Other Missing Items
Quote:
The only way an item can go missing is if someone knows your username and password (or Secret Code) and has accessed your account. If someone has removed or sold an item, it cannot be reinstated. Please change your password by clicking on the "Login" button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click "Login"). Click "Change my Password." You'll be able to create a new password. Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
I'm so sorry.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

If you are 18 or older, you can call Ganz at 1-866-WEB-KINZ. You can get a parent to call if you're not old enough.

You should definitely change your password.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

To Contact Ganz: Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #6
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Bad to hear! I'd say check out my thread about hacking, and that will have more things to think about. And trust me, I really hope your not being hacked!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 11-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #7

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Actually it happens quite often with me. The vehicles have been a problem for me for a few months now. Sometimes when you are lucky, when you logged back in the next day the vehicle is back in the first room you were in, but most of the time not.

If you go to the customer service tab you can fill out the area in that your vehicle is stuck. This can be corrected by the Ganz people within three days, sometimes they do it same day. Or you can call Ganz and they will check to see that your account had that vehicle and then put it back in your dock.

The way I have found to stop this from happening is when you change pets from the pet riding the vehicle, I put that vehicle back in my dock. You can ride the vehicle all over as long as you don't leave the pet on the vehicle then change pets that are not in the same room. This also applies when you leave the room, like go to the curio shop, don't leave your pet on the vehicle.

It really gave me a scare the first time it happened, not being able to find the vehicle anywhere, but now I know not to get to concerned.

Good luck, I hope this is your problem as it can be an easy fix.

Last edited by suzette424; 11-22-2011 at 07:20 PM..
Old 11-22-2011, 08:48 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
christmasyfun is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure that it's not a hack because no one knows my password, and i found my skateboard! but its stuck outside of the room and i can't click on it
thanks for the tips! ill contact gang right away!
christmasyfun is offline Male
Old 11-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #9
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Suzette424 says it all. vehicles seem to get stuck in doorways and right outside of rooms rather often in WW. Here is the link in the customer service Webkinz
section that deals with stuck stuff, or you can call them. know that you will need the secret code from one of your pets on that account and the name of the room the object is stuck in to use the online form.

(I just did it for the first time today, my bumper car has been stuck outside of a room for months!)

Good luck!
cria is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 12:31 AM   #10
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Contact Ganz ASAP!!
Gringersnap is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitch, ~*gringersnap