Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #11
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Some dailies not working...

Don't worry, it's just a glitch. It's happened to everyone in this house who has Webkinz today. And yet, surprisingly, the Wishing Well works when the WoW and Gem Hunt don't...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

DCP985 is on a distinguished road

YES, Me too also with my daily activites wheel of wow, wishing well and gem hunt. Also having the forest key problem and can not collect my prize for finding all the rare keys. Hope they figure this all out soon.
DCP985 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It sounds as though they did not do their normal shutdown last night. Sometimes I am up late enough to be caught by it but last night I skipped a lot of things and went to bed early.

The reason the wishing well works for some of you is that you can always do a second wishing well between midnight and normal shutdown for maintenance. I did that last night so I cannot do it now.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #14
laurenpets
Gifted

laurenkairalla has a spectacular aura about

My gem hunt and wow, not working either.
laurenkairalla is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #15
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes - happened to me too. Seems to becoming a weekly occurrence - hope somebody at Ganz will start payin attention.
koaquin is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #16

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

Now I know that it's not just my computer. Three accounts and could do none of the dailies. I'll try again this evening to see if they fixed it. Have a happy day in the real world.
walkingbetty is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #17
Kdy
Rlyroo

Kdy will become famous soon enough

Good to know it's not just me! I thought it was my computer, thank you for this site and all the updates everyone.
Kdy is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #18
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

It finally reset and let me into the mine and WOW at 2 pm KT. Try logging in again and see if you have any luck.
foggybear is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #19

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Wishing Well 2 has not been working, if that helps
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 10-23-2009, 11:12 PM   #20
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I have been trying to find my problem but this is the closest thread I could find.

I was able to do my dailies, but I can only do one thing and I get please wait... and it never comes back on. I worked a job in the employment office and then before I got the KinzCash it went to please wait and never came back.

This is how it is on everything, if I go to my room the next thing I try to do gets please wait (like bring up my map or walk into another room). Or Curio Shop, etc...

Is this a normal glitch? I have often had things go wrong (over the past year that I have been on WW) but it clears up.

This has had me concerned being all of today and right before a new event - I thought I better ask someone for insight. If it weren't a Friday I would try to wait it out, but being Friday and Webkinz is off on weekends I got concerned.

Oops! I just found the thread on the "please wait" issue. So sorry, I thought I had looked over them to find one that fit this question, choosing this one. Sorry to post in the wrong thread.

Also, I have done what has been suggested on there already before I posted this.

I have tried logging off and back on, tried 3 different browsers, not sure what else I can do but to ... please wait ... so I came here to ask.

Last edited by DakotaKinz; 10-23-2009 at 11:12 PM..
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Closed