Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: wrong card

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Gotta love Ganz - the one account I got a Thanksgiing card on was the asian BUT I did getall my gifts so I'm happy anyway.
enjoy the holiday
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: So, this is what I got for my Thanksgiving prize...

View Post Originally Posted by Pinkalicous
There must be a glitch for some of the accounts, because I have seen that some people aren't getting their Thanksgiving basket.
Try clearing your cookies and logging back in. Maybe that would help.

Thanks I did get todays basket but don't have the shoes or hat. Did they come out last year? Just wanted to know if at estore or some where else. Thanks for help. I love WI!
happydolphin is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #23
ilovepuppyfaces

Pinkalicous is just really nicePinkalicous is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by happydolphin
How do you get the hat and shoes. Please help.
Thanks I did get todays basket but don't have the shoes or hat. Did they come out last year? Just wanted to know if at estore or some where else. Thanks for help. I love WI!
I didn't get the hat or shoes either. I have been hearing that they were out last year, and of course I missed getting on last Thanksgiving. LOL
Pinkalicous is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #24

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

The hat came out in 2006 and 2007, and the shoes... well lol they've never given out shoes for Thanksgiving so far. There are mocassin shoes which are currently sold in the wshop (technically kinzstyle outlit). They're not seasonal or anything, lol just shoes. I now have a complete pilgrim outfit!
Webbylover is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #25

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get the hat or shoes either. I have been hearing that they were out last year, and of course I missed getting on last Thanksgiving. LOL

Thanks so much. I'll keep looking I love the outfit. Happy Thanksgiving. Off to make Ginger Snap Cookies.
happydolphin is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #26
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

XD Woah, talk about a few days late...
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #27
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

How do you get the hat and shoes. Please help.
The Thanksgiving Hat was a Thanksgiving gift basket prize in 2006 and 2007:

Click the image to open in full size.

and according to the WIGEV it's now worth a whopping 50,000.

I'm not aware of any special boots, you can use the Black Boots or the Pirate Boots from the PJ Outlet.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #28
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: So.... did Ganz get their holidays mixed up?

I just got sent the THANKSGIVING card. Haha
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #29
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber
Default Re: So.... did Ganz get their holidays mixed up?

I got both:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Halloween!

At least we know we're being thought of - LOL!
valleygram is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #30
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Halloween Card

I don't know, my daughter got one on her account too Just a weird glitch I guess. And if you look at the log in page there is no Turkey on the table....that is clearly a ham they are having!

So I just logged back on to do the Wheel of Deluxe on my daughter's account and now she has the Thanksgiving card.....I still did not get either one!

Last edited by Darlabell; 11-25-2010 at 11:37 AM..
Darlabell is offline Female
Closed