Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #11
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Default Re: So.... did Ganz get their holidays mixed up?

I got the Halloween card as well. Someone should remind them, it's Thanksgiving not Halloween. I was wondering what happen to Halloween card? So, does this mean Thanksgiving card will be on Christmas?
Buttercup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2010, 10:19 AM   #12
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Now, I know how much Ganz loves Halloween, but they have to move on from Halloween now and onto Thanksgiving! xD
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 10:21 AM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think you are right Sarah
I am pretty sure that Ganz and Company really DO enjoy Halloween. It was the first real holiday that they made a major effort for. They had furniture geared around Halloween long before they had Christmas furniture.
I would give that this may well be a bit of a prank on their part, though unintentional, it sure is FUNNY and the best trick of Halloween yet
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 11-25-2010, 10:26 AM   #14
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Default wrong card

On Halloween i have got no card, now on thanksgiving i have got the halloween card, it said sent on november 25th, now what! where is the thanksgiving card is it being sent on christmas? Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #15
Call me Wacky!
Gifted

phoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talent

Exclamation Halloween Card

We all remember this year when we all were waiting for the halloween cards but they never came, right? Well today my cousin was on webkinz after taking a long break and opened up a halloween card from this year, (I know because it has a mazin hampster on it which was introduced this year) Here is a pick, the weird thing was, she idn't even log in on halloween, could this be the answer to why we didn't get any cards, because we didn't log in?
Attached Images
File Type: jpghappy halloween.jpg (28.5 KB, 1 views)
phoenix424 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #16
ilovepuppyfaces

Pinkalicous is just really nicePinkalicous is just really nice

Default Re: So, this is what I got for my Thanksgiving prize...

View Post Originally Posted by happydolphin
How do you get the hat and shoes. Please help.
There must be a glitch for some of the accounts, because I have seen that some people aren't getting their Thanksgiving basket.
Try clearing your cookies and logging back in. Maybe that would help.
Pinkalicous is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: wrong card

Gotta love Ganz' sense of Irony It is the Ultimate Trick from Halloween
They will sort it out. I am sure they are all laughing right now, too
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 11-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #18
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: So, this is what I got for my Thanksgiving prize...

that is too funny!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 10:50 AM   #19
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think you are right Sarah
I am pretty sure that Ganz and Company really DO enjoy Halloween. It was the first real holiday that they made a major effort for. They had furniture geared around Halloween long before they had Christmas furniture.
I would give that this may well be a bit of a prank on their part, though unintentional, it sure is FUNNY and the best trick of Halloween yet
dixie................... or else they were hitting the egg nog a little early!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 10:54 AM   #20

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: wrong card

Lol, i just got a Halloween card too.
Closed