Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Snowy Owl PSI ?

October 7, 2010

Just a heads up that Ganz has yet to program the Snow Owl's PSI so that pets can sit on it. Click on it all you want, but the pets refuse to sit down !! Ah well, at least it still looks pretty.

November 30, 2011

From time to time, I would go into the room where I had two Glistening Glacier Thrones and see if pets could sit on it and, throughout the year, they were not able to.

Today I tried again and .... lo and behold .... a pet CAN SIT ON THE THRONE .... sort of. Check out my screenshot.

Click the image to open in full size.

[sigh]

Nice try, Ganz, but it still doesn't cut it. Go back to the drawing board and work on it some more.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Snowy Owl PSI Glistening Glacier Throne has FINALLY been fixed PROPERLY.

It only took approximately 1 year and 3 months from the first time I reported this issue to Ganz's Customer Support Representatives on two separate occassions in October 2010 and in the Glitch Forum.

Click the image to open in full size.

Now we have to wait and see how long before we can rotate Nafaria's Armchair ~ the one you win when you trade stars with Nafaria. At present, it only faces one direction.
Attached Images
File Type: pngSnowy Owl PSI Glitch.png (69.1 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by MysticZon; 01-10-2012 at 04:10 PM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default new snowy owl "chair".

Same here...

Last edited by MAKroll; 01-18-2011 at 08:42 AM..
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #3

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pets cannot sit on Snowy Owl's PSI, Gistening Glacier Throne

Last edited by MAKroll; 01-18-2011 at 08:42 AM..
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: new snowy owl "chair".

I have this exact same issue with my snowy owl chair. It is not stuck, but no pets will sit in it. I guess we could call Ganz? Wonder if anyone has a snowy owl chair that their pets actually sit in?
ohseven is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #5

Hmm i wonder too, well i am not old enough to call them, so maybe you could or your parents? I guess i could ask my parents...but they probably would not do it.
Im disspointed because my owl would look so cute in the room i made for him in that chair.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I hadn't checked it until now, and none of my pets will sit in that throne.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #7

Yea im really disappointed, guess all we can do is wait and hope its fixed.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I'll call on Monday. I imagine it's not a big deal to fix. Or wait, I guess I have to call on Tuesday due to the holiday.

Last edited by Desty; 10-08-2010 at 04:18 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #9

Alright thanks desty, remember to post what they say.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #10
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

This is most likely a 'chair glitch' like the one that was just fixed for the Misty Puppy High Chair.

It wasn't programmed into their system as a chair, and they finally got it resolved the other day. Good luck!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fix it please!