Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
Boog004
Webkinz :)

WebKinLover004 has a spectacular aura about

Default Snow covered shed from the estore doesn't work the way it was described

I bought the shed last night and I really have a case of buyers remorse. I'm not sure this is a glitch or not but here goes.
The shed is described as great for storing bigger items or vehicles, sounds great, been wondering what to do with some of my xmas trees now that the holidays are over.
Problem : cannot place grand christmas tree in shed
cannot place vehicles in shed
cannot even place a googoo berry in shed
The only thing I could place in there so far was a mazin hamster trophy

Is this an actual glitch or is this the way the shed is supposed to work?
WebKinLover004 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
Lil Kinz

LaudonKinz will become famous soon enough

Angry Snow covered shed won't store

Account: Deluxe
Time Zone: USA

I purchased a Snow Covered Shed from the eStore, because the description said it would store large items. I bought it with the inention of storing winter and Christmas items like an outdoor Christmas tree, and later, when "winter" in Webkinz world is over, my snowmen. None of these things seem to want to go into the shed. Nor will a hammock tried to put in there as a test. The description at the eStore said it would be able to store Webkinz vehicle, so why not the items I have tried?
LaudonKinz is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 05:50 AM   #3
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Snow Covered Shed does not hold items as described

I just got myself the Snow Covered Shed with eStore points, and was pretty excited, because the description on the eStore states it holds six items:

Keep your bigger belongings safely stored away in this Snow Covered Shed! Great for storing certain smaller outdoor vehicles!

So, I place it in my yard, and begin seeing what larger items and vehicles will go in the shed.

Sofar, there are NO larger items that will go in the shed! I have quite a collection of random items of all sizes in my dock, and the shed will not hold any furniture items of any size, even Christmas ones. As for objects, it wont even hold the Christmas Menorahs or little Glittering Gem Tree, and those are not even large items! It will hold plushies and trophies, and clothes too, but that is it. Okay...

So, then I start on the vehicles, since it was specifically mentioned in the description, and NONE of them would go in the shed either!!! Tried the following: Bulldozer, Bumper Car, Golf Cart, Hot Air Balloon, Zoomin Zamboni.

Does anyone else find their description online VERY misleading??

UPDATE:
I have discovered which -vehicles- will fit in the Snow Covered Shed. The wShop ones: Roadster GoKart, Skateboard, Swamp Boat, and Wonder Scooter. These same items, however, will fit with no problem in a Rattan Toy Box, which is just 100KC from the wShop.

So I still feel their description is misleading, AND the eStore item is not as great as its cracked up to be. If its going to be an Exclusive item, we paid real money for it, and you talk it up about holding larger items and vehicles and then it doesnt, not nice Ganz!

Last edited by alleine; 01-10-2011 at 06:18 AM.. Reason: dding update
alleine is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Snow Covered Shed does not hold items as described

thanks for sharing this info

Last edited by lemony; 01-10-2011 at 02:55 PM..
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 01:58 AM   #5
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Snow Covered Shed does not hold items as described

You're welcome, didn't want anyone else to be misled by the description.

UPDATE:
WOW, why did my thread get moved... to here of all places?
I don't think it's a glitch unless it's something Ganz needs to fix, and the problem was with their misleading description of the item in the eStore. The item functions fine, it just doesn't hold what we expected it to. I don't think they'll reprogram it just because we complained (although that would be sweet)!

Last edited by alleine; 01-11-2011 at 01:58 AM..
alleine is offline Female
Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #6

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Snow covered shed won't store

I think you have a real case to complain with Ganz about this one. You used real money to buy based on their description that is completely misleading and false.

I had a family member that wanted it for the large Christmas andwinter items. I'll make sure to pass on the news to her. Buying a storage yard to the far side of your house would work better than this and just be 1000 kinz cash.

Thanks for passing this on and I do hope you complain to Ganz and they somehow make it right.

Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-13-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
Boog004

WebKinLover004 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Snow covered shed won't store

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one with buyers remorse. I hope nobody else gets duped by the description.
WebKinLover004 is offline Female
Closed