Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
osboe1
Lil Kinz

Osboe1 is on a distinguished road

Default Slow loading adventure park

I tried going to the adventure park to go on a mission and all I see is map building..... it never loads Uhg!!! too Slow and if it does load my character move sluggish or doesn't move at all. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Osboe1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Slow loading adventure park

Oh, I'm not the only one with this issue!? I managed to get the first part of the quest done with Cowabelle, but I've been on four times now, waiting for the map to build so I can talk to Boris, and each time I have waited over 10 minutes. I've cleared my cache and reloaded WW each time. I guess Boris is being anti-social and doesn't really want to talk to anybody

Last edited by flutterby7; 09-10-2011 at 05:53 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Make sure to take off all your pets clothes.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Make sure to take off all your pets clothes.
ahh my poor leopard doesn't want to be without clothes
taffeta is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #5
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Oh, I'm not the only one with this issue!? I managed to get the first part of the quest done with Cowabelle, but I've been on four times now, waiting for the map to build so I can talk to Boris, and each time I have waited over 10 minutes. I've cleared my cache and reloaded WW each time. I guess Boris is being anti-social and doesn't really want to talk to anybody
Sometimes one of the pieces of clothing that you pet is wearing interferes with the loading of the other areas in the AP like the underseas portion, the caves or the cloud kingdom so do like Aug 2168 suggests and try again with your pet wearing no clothes at all to see if that is why you are having so much trouble getting to talk to Boris!! If you are still having problems after that then you had better call Ganz and see what they can do to help next...
Noralee is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Noralee
Sometimes one of the pieces of clothing that you pet is wearing interferes with the loading of the other areas in the AP like the underseas portion, the caves or the cloud kingdom so do like Aug 2168 suggests and try again with your pet wearing no clothes at all to see if that is why you are having so much trouble getting to talk to Boris!! If you are still having problems after that then you had better call Ganz and see what they can do to help next...

Here the link to what happened to me.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24634247
Old 09-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #7

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thanks for the advice. I changed my hippo and told him I was changing him into the same clothes as in the story, when the Emporer got new clothes. Thankfully he believed me, so pssst , if you see him, don't tell him he's not wearing anything LOL
PS Boris is finally being sociable
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Thanks for the advice. I changed my hippo and told him I was changing him into the same clothes as in the story, when the Emporer got new clothes. Thankfully he believed me, so pssst , if you see him, don't tell him he's not wearing anything LOL
PS Boris is finally being sociable
Too funny!
Old 09-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello. I've had the same problem and my pet was in their birthday suit. Here are my tips: log off, clear your cache and history. Another tip: switch browsers. If I have this problem on Firefox, I switch to Chrome. It works great for me. Good luck to you!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Closed