Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
girle101
Webkinz :)

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

Angry Sky Everywhere?

I was just checking a glitch on mazin hamsters

i want to see the 2 new rooms so i went to the new challange maze.

i clicked the first one.. it loaded but when i got to where the first room is (the wild west)

guess what.....i was about to go down and then BOOM!

now the only thing is see is the sky..

but when i click and drag the screen, i see my hamster but when i let go...Sky.

THIS IS ANNOYING IT IS HAPPENING TO ME NOW
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Sky Everywhere?

YES! ugh that just happened to me twice! First it was right before I got to the new West room and the second time it was as soon as I got into it.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 07:03 PM   #3
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

i know right! because of that i went to a diff maze (community maze)

and i am with Blueberry (A.K.A Presto)
Old 03-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

This just happened to me as well. In both the new rooms I had to start again lol
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 07:05 PM   #5
girle101

wait how did you get the other room?? what is it like beacause in my mazes i only have the west room but this glitch does not happen in my maze (thank god)

and my hamsters are now bulding the playground maze so what is it like?
Old 03-31-2011, 07:08 PM   #6

Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master
Jude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum masterJude2221 is a forum master

Can you move when this happens? If so, try to go out the other exit(s), hope that helps!!
Jude2221 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #7
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

That happened to me also. I logged out and back in again and it was fine. Try again!! Maybe if you clear your cache and restart it will work better. Good Luck!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #8
girle101

View Post Originally Posted by Jude2221
Can you move when this happens? If so, try to go out the other exit(s), hope that helps!!

i can move, but i can only go side to side

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
That happened to me also. I logged out and back in again and it was fine. Try again!! Maybe if you clear your cache and restart it will work better. Good Luck!

ok i will do it..

it worked!!!

ok please close this!!

Last edited by pompomkitty10; 03-31-2011 at 08:37 PM..
Old 04-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I have this too! I tried to go to one of the new rooms today and boom! I just saw sky as well!
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

It keeps happening to me too. I've tried getting to the room from both directions and when I'm just about to get there, blue sky. I've tried two days in row and the same thing happens.
GoldenGale is offline Female
Closed