Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Signature Deer Virtual Image Fixed But Still A Problem

Hi everyone. OK I go on webkinz this morning to see the image has been fixed but it also hasn't been fixed. I'm sorry but I am insulted. It looks just the same as the regular deer but the eyes are filled in black like normal animals. The legs are short and stubby like they were and it doesn't even look signature except for the eyes. Usually I have no complaints over signature pets. I expected the legs to be long and skinny and for the head to be bigger and slender and more detailed than regular webkinz, which it isn't. Anyone else feel this way? They just filled in the eyes of the regular deer and are calling it a signature. I mean, if you look at the picture of the signature deer by it's profile and look at the signature image you can see a big difference. I paid nearly $30 and I expected them to put a little more work into it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 09:09 AM   #2
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Signature Deer Virtual Image Fixed But Still A Problem

thats not right! Could you post a picture? Hopefully they will make it look like the ad! Or they will be getting lots of complaints!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
thats not right! Could you post a picture? Hopefully they will make it look like the ad! Or they will be getting lots of complaints!

Yeah it is terrible, I'm both mad and sad at the same time. The profile image is fine but when you are in the room or the park it's wrong. Sorry I don't know how to post pics. I know there is a tutorial but my brother did it for me last time when I posted the one image when I got my signature german shepard.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #4

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Hi everyone. OK I go on webkinz this morning to see the image has been fixed but it also hasn't been fixed. I'm sorry but I am insulted. It looks just the same as the regular deer but the eyes are filled in black like normal animals. The legs are short and stubby like they were and it doesn't even look signature except for the eyes. Usually I have no complaints over signature pets. I expected the legs to be long and skinny and for the head to be bigger and slender and more detailed than regular webkinz, which it isn't. Anyone else feel this way? They just filled in the eyes of the regular deer and are calling it a signature. I mean, if you look at the picture of the signature deer by it's profile and look at the signature image you can see a big difference. I paid nearly $30 and I expected them to put a little more work into it.
Hmm... it still can be a glitch - has Ganz said it was fixed? If they haven't fixed it (or fixed it properly), I may go onto my Twitter account and ask.

When you spend $30 or so for these pets, you want the best virtual pet possible - as that is what you're paying more for (I mean - why else to thieves go after the codes only and not the pets in stores?) If you spend the money, you need to be getting your money's worth.

Even with my kiln for fused glass - I'm going to have to pay about $72 (with a discount coupon) for the second one, but even at full price, it's a good deal because I get the gloves ($5), glass cutter ($5) and at least $10-$15 worth of fused glass and some jewelry bails and earrings (about another $5-$10) in addition to the kiln itself.

Point is, when you spend that much money, you want what you paid for, and right now it sounds like the deer is not what you're paying for.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:37 PM   #5
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
Hmm... it still can be a glitch - has Ganz said it was fixed? If they haven't fixed it (or fixed it properly), I may go onto my Twitter account and ask.

When you spend $30 or so for these pets, you want the best virtual pet possible - as that is what you're paying more for (I mean - why else to thieves go after the codes only and not the pets in stores?) If you spend the money, you need to be getting your money's worth.

Even with my kiln for fused glass - I'm going to have to pay about $72 (with a discount coupon) for the second one, but even at full price, it's a good deal because I get the gloves ($5), glass cutter ($5) and at least $10-$15 worth of fused glass and some jewelry bails and earrings (about another $5-$10) in addition to the kiln itself.

Point is, when you spend that much money, you want what you paid for, and right now it sounds like the deer is not what you're paying for.

I don't know if there was an official announcement about the glitch being fixed. I assumed it was because the profile image of the pet changed to the signature one and the virtual image of the pet changed somewhat. I don't know if it'll be announced here on if it was changed or we just assumed it was because of people's responses here. I may be getting all bent out of shape for nothing, because maybe they're still working on it. Yeah, I agree if you spend more money on a signature you want the virtual image to look better than regular webkinz that is why I am upset. I have tons of signature pets and they all look better than regular webkinz and closer to the real thing than regular webkinz. Maybe this is just temporary.

If someone else notices this too can you please post pics so other people can see what I am talking about?

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 07-07-2010 at 12:37 PM..
Old 07-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #6
Majesty84

Default Signature Deer Issues

Sorry to have a similar thread in general discussion but other things are occuring now with my signature deer so I thought I would make a new thread here.

Sometimes the signature deer image appears by hunger, health, and happiness then if I go to the clubhouse or park it'll change to the regular deer image. Then, the virtual version will change. I was at the clubhouse today and it had the signature deer virtual image then I went to the clubhouse and it has the regular deer virtual image. Then, I go back to my room and the regular deer image was there. In comparison, the signature deer image is a little better but I thought it would have long slender legs like a deer and not short stubby legs like a horse or regular deer. It looks more real than the regular deer though.

I know Ganz has reported the glitch but I thought I would mention this situation too in case anyone else experiences this. I hope this is OK.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:39 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Signature Deer Issues

Ganz is working on the problem... I know it stinks. I will eventually look how it's supposed too though, your not the only one!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Majesty84

Default Re: Signature Deer Issues

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
Ganz is working on the problem... I know it stinks. I will eventually look how it's supposed too though, your not the only one!
Good to know thanks.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

First off, congrats on adopting!
I wish this problem would be fixed already but ganz is working on it. I just can't wait to find out what it completely looks like.
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Congrats one the adoption.
No need to get insulted ganz is working on it they just saved the eyes and are working on the body
webkinzro is offline Female
Closed