Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #31
Lil Kinz

wondergirl34465 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SICK PETS - too often

Its very weird every day i log on my pet is sick!!! Its REALLY making my kinzcash go down =/
wondergirl34465 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #32
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: SICK PETS - too often becoming MAJOr

My pet just got sick within five minutes after I got her all back up to 100% HHH. This is the second time within a week that this is happening. It is affecting the playing, and I think it is now bordering on a major problem, since it is recurring.

Last edited by Serena; 11-23-2010 at 12:43 AM..
Serena is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #33
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

It seems to have a flu cycle 2 or 3 times a year - there was a period
last winter/spring when alot of sniffles were being reported.

Many accounts operate just fine with sniffly pets.
Instead of running to the clinic, see if yours is one of the lucky ones.
Then you can wait out the epidemic & just visit in a week or two
to bring them back up.

There are some that MUST go, however, and it is a pain, but you do what you must.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #34

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

My pet was at 100/100/98 and suddenly got sick while I was doing dailies. It's the first time since I started playing again in September, so it's not THAT unusual, I suppose. But it still was surprising.

Given that we're going into cold and flu season in the U.S. and Europe, I wonder if the programmers set it up so that pets get sick more often to mirror what's happening in the "real" world?

I'm on the East Coast of the U.S., playing on a regular account via Firefox.

Edited to add: OK, I logged out and back on again a few hours later--and the same pet is sick AGAIN. I'm beginning to think "glitch", not "clever programming."

Last edited by frodoslegacy; 11-23-2010 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Added account details
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:58 AM   #35
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

My main pet was sick when I logged in this morning. I took her to the Doctor, got her well, fed her healthy stuff and had her swim and take a bath to bring up everything. Then I played mazin' hamsters for a while, and when I got out of that, she was sick again.

Okay, I can see having a virus to mirror the real world, but twice within about an hour? That's a little much.

I'm on a U.S. regular account, and I'm on Internet Explorer.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:59 AM   #36
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I actually get excited when my pets get sick-Dr. Quack is always a hoot! He's got the best quotes!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #37
Star Wars Rox!!

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

weird none of my 6 pets have ever gotten sick in my 8 months of playing! hmmm weird....
margo1211 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #38
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

[QUOTE=dragonbird;21371809]I actually get excited when my pets get sick-Dr. Quack is always a hoot! He's got the best quotes!
Click the image to open in full size.[/QUO
TE]

Yes, that's fine if it just happens once in a while, but if your account has the glitch as mine does, not so much fun.
For the past week, at random, there are long periods of time when every time I get the pet back up to par, it gets sick again... all I end up doing is taking the pet to Dr. Quack and getting it better instead of doing dailies, etc. This has happened on several accounts, seeminly at random.
I called Ganz this a.m., and I was told the usual - it has been reported by others and has been sent to the tech department - and they have no idea when it might be fixed.
Serena is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 11:50 PM   #39
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Just happen to me for the second time and now I get " please wait " and freeze up when i visit the doctor. This is getting a little bit rediculous!!!
volblaster is offline Male
Old 11-24-2010, 02:23 AM   #40
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

The other day my 1 pet got sick 3 times in one day. Now THAT is not normal.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed